Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Cardi B - "Enough (Miami)"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 95.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The visual ...    It's giving trashy wannabe of hiss. No artistic direction. In fact she feels lost artistically. None of the looks were her, instead mish mashes of other rappers / girlies

  • theweekend
    theweekend

    someone has to check @Click Clack on why he's not updating miami numbers anymore    

  • #9 on the Hot 100

  • Author
3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

I dont think theres a hook

even a basic one like bodak yellow or bartier would’ve worked

What happened to her ear? Why can't she pick fun songs like I like It, Up, Please Me anymore? The boys are having fun but the rap girls wanna be hardcore gangstas. 

  • Author

snippet hit 3M on tiktok:jonny6:

she needs to keep promoting on tiktok before its release

Atlantic woke the bots back up :clap3: 

 

CMON SMASHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

maybe I’m delusional but “my ops linkin up, I’m like what in the ****” is kinda hooky enough for me 

Edited by Rigalo

  • Author
2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

maybe I’m delusional but “my ops linkin up, I’m like what in the ****” is kinda hooky enough for me 

lowkey... its been stuck in my head a lot

a real chorus would be better though of course

Releasing a song called Miami right around spring break. Finally some good marketing 

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Atlantic woke the bots back up :clap3: 

 

CMON SMASHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

maybe I’m delusional but “my ops linkin up, I’m like what in the ****” is kinda hooky enough for me 

I feel like that’s the hook too, and it’s been stuck in my head too :jonny6:

5 hours ago, Rigalo said:

maybe I’m delusional but “my ops linkin up, I’m like what in the ****” is kinda hooky enough for me 

I think it’s the hook as well 

spacer.png

This one will definitely do better than Bongos, given the hype.  It is kinda weird to me since most of her songs are of the same quality to me. The fact you guys managed to tell that this is the her real solo comeback single compared to Like What is incomprehensible to me.

 

If it smashes, she should immediately drop the album only one month after so it could attract more attention while the song is still hot. 

People are here for this, 3.5M like on TikTok already

 

 

We should wait and see because Hot **** snippet also made strong rounds and we saw what happened lol

I do think this song already has a more playful production like Up! had. The beat doesn’t sound monotonous and Spring Break is right around the corner. It might do something for Cardi 

Cardi is also going to benefit from all the UMG artists being off of TikTok

16 hours ago, El Nino said:

What happened to her ear? Why can't she pick fun songs like I like It, Up, Please Me anymore? The boys are having fun but the rap girls wanna be hardcore gangstas. 

It’s cause all the girlies have something to prove. The title for Queen of Rap is up for the taking and they are rapping for the spot. 

Just now, TiaTamera said:

It’s cause all the girlies have something to prove. The title for Queen of Rap is up for the taking and they are rapping for the spot. 

But no cares but them. Doja succeeded cause she's focused on art and a good time. 

Wait if she was recently finishing the song, I wonder if she has a music video ready :huh: She better

surpassed 20M views on TikTok 

 

finally she's previewing something there she will release. this strategy has been out there for years and she's never taken this way. except for press that went on IG she refused to release, then she released when it was dead in the water

Edited by theweekend

She has to release the video with the single if she did it for the buzz single Like What

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

It’s cause all the girlies have something to prove. The title for Queen of Rap is up for the taking and they are rapping for the spot. 

This is the problem right here, I need Cardi to go back to making fun bops with an occasional song about relationships, she is trying to prove she is a RAPPER RAPPER and nobody cares about that but a certain fan base. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.