Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I don't think I will ever get over 365.

just came back to the thread because this song fires me UP, omggggg 

:WAP:

:WAP:

:WAP:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

2 minutes ago, Curaga said:

just came back to the thread because this song fires me UP, omggggg 

:WAP:

:WAP:

:WAP:

She put crack inside of it, I played it like 3 times in a row, that last beat drop almost gave me a stroke so good. :jonny6:

she keeps teasing spring breakers omg just drop it already charlene!!! :bam:

The first Charli album I liked. Yes it's called BRAT and the lyrics are supposed to be "bratty" but it wasn't exhausting and whiney. Found myself not skipping halfway through the tracks. Still don't LOVE her though, but she WILL be topping CaCa and her upcoming release. 

10 minutes ago, houndsoflove said:

she keeps teasing spring breakers omg just drop it already charlene!!! :bam:

Wait… I think it's actually coming omg, it's recognized on Shazam now with an almost instant "not recognized" result, and it wasn't doing that just a few days ago :duca:

 

https://www.aha-music.com/849aed2b7fc5192510cd82b505c5cfce

 

I was trying to get it recognized on here a few days ago, and couldn't, and it's now in their database too. 

Edited by stephen1108

This is her best album since POP2 for real :jonny6: these tracks SLAP hard

18 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

Wait… I think it's actually coming omg, it's recognized on Shazam now with an almost instant "not recognized" result, and it wasn't doing that just a few days ago :duca:

 

https://www.aha-music.com/849aed2b7fc5192510cd82b505c5cfce

 

I was trying to get it recognized on here a few days ago, and couldn't, and it's now in their database too. 

Does the same happen with Guess?

Apple and rewind are already underrated I fear. 

 

I wanna drive to the airport 

To the airrrrport 

 

:gaycatina1:

5 hours ago, My20sBlues said:

This album has the same essence as Chromatica, relatively optimistic sound but personal and sad lyrics, I think it's great

i thought this too! It's very Chromatica, the stylistic shifts as well

There are some skips for me, so i have no problem because the majority of the album are major, mega bopsss 

 

if 365 is any indication of the remix album, then BRING IT BITCHHHHHH i'm ready to fracture my neck 

 

Top 5 for me  after countless of listens 

1. Club Classic 

2. Von Dutch 

3. 365

4. APPLE 

5. Sympathy is a knife 

Edited by Kh-Loud

oh this eats. i know for a fact this will be on repeat all summer. 

 

not sure where it lands in terms of her discography for me but it's excellent, as usual from Charli.

1 hour ago, My20sBlues said:

Does the same happen with Guess?

Yep, and the other song. Except Guess and the other song were showing on aha-music a few days ago, but I couldn't get Spring breakers to register. 

Edited by stephen1108

2 hours ago, Likingstars said:

This is her best album since POP2 for real :jonny6: these tracks SLAP hard

hmmm I'm kinda thinking this too tbh, and that says a lot because i love everything she released since POP2

ooooh WAIT are we getting this in Dolby Atmos??? let me charge my Airpods and my Lelo Hugo™ 2 massager real quick.... 

cock-destroyers.gif

 

Apple is the sleeper hit I fear. 
 

Rewind has some of her best lyrics in a while. Very vulnerable and relatable for me personally. 

Beg For You is her best song that i've heard. 
She was way too critically acclaimed back in the day and it stopped me from getting into her earlier discograpgy, but i also like Unlock It and Vroom Vroom. 
But Beg For You is def one of my 100 favorite songs of the decade so far. 

Von Dutch came out and it felt like a song that clicked with the storyline i was building with my playlists and stuff. Will look forward to the whole album and if i fall asleep will check it out tomorrow.

  • ATRL Moderator

N1A > BRAT > HIFN > POP2 > CRASH > CHARLI > TRUE ROMANCE > SUCKER

Not gonna lie, this wasn't the club banger rave album I was expecting it to be, considering how much it was teased that it was going to be that kind of album. And even more, I didn't expect to get a vulnerable and personal Charli, which completely destroyed the expectations I had before going in :gaycat7:

 

Will definitely need to relisten, but so far, I'm surprised at how much the album didn't instantly click for me, besides the singles (360, Club classics, b2b, Von dutch) and 365 (I was SHOOK when the 360 instrumental came in and then the amazing beat drop afterwards and everything).

 

I can see Mean girls growing on me too. Loved the S&M-esque production going on in the chorus!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.