Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

girl so confusing is totally about lorde. her story cements that

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

28 minutes ago, Petra von Kant said:

does anybody have teh production credits?

 

is there any umru or Danny L Harle?

No Umru nor Danny. You can find the credits here (they are legit, I have the credit sheet from the vinyl in front of me)

 

 

 

so what remixes do we know about or think will make it? 

The 360 remix with robyn and yung lean

The von dutch remix addison rae and a.g. cook

The 365 remix with shygirl and easyfun

The mean girls remix with george daniel

The symphathy is a knife remix with easyfun

The club classics remix with george daniel

 

let's forget about that other horrid Von dutch remix :deadbanana4:

sympathy is a knife STOMPS hard :WAP:

and then it comes I might say something stupid :'( 

2 minutes ago, sbenci said:

so what remixes do we know about or think will make it? 

The 360 remix with robyn and yung lean

The von dutch remix addison rae and a.g. cook

The 365 remix with shygirl and easyfun

The mean girls remix with george daniel

The symphathy is a knife remix with easyfun

The club classics remix with george daniel

 

let's forget about that other horrid Von dutch remix :deadbanana4:

Need this as a mean girls remix 

 

 

50 minutes ago, Daddy said:

No Umru nor Danny. You can find the credits here (they are legit, I have the credit sheet from the vinyl in front of me)

 

 

 

omfg, Gesa prod on IMSSS

 

I'm so excited for it now

 

and A.G and EASYFUN on ITAIATM

 

sounds like a dream

also

 

Charli actually having prod credits on album tracks like Apple and Sympathy

 

I'm hyped

Edited by Petra von Kant

I've been waiting for this album for so long, I'm kind of afraid to listen to it now :duca: Love to see all the acclaim it's been getting! 

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

No Umru nor Danny. You can find the credits here (they are legit, I have the credit sheet from the vinyl in front of me)

 

 

 

Anybody know who Keane is? Def not the band right :rip:

8 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

Which song is the focus track / on NMF

Talk talk

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

Talk Talk, at least for AU/NZ

 

4 minutes ago, postergirl said:

Talk talk

Thanks. Knew it! Obvious and perfect choice for an easy hit.

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:


 

Why is this so album so So Sad So Bratty?

 

Who is this about? :weeps:

SOPHIE

Love everything about it except the chorus.

 

So sentimental. Love the silent anger.

Instant classic I fear.

 

I can see it being used by A24 type of films. :WAP:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.