Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

wow at sympathy is a knife

 

:gayorkcat2: grammy worthy tbh

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

1 minute ago, sweetblindness said:

So I being the best SOPHIE tribute....she ended Caroline and St Vincent

When she asks if she would have liked this one and then the little adlibbed 'maybe just a little bit'... YUP

Everything is romantic SONG OF THE YEAR

Edited by Rage

6 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

so she changed all her album covers because of brat era, does anyone know why :suburban:

Iconic :clack:

 

On Talk Talk, the album is bumping but let's get into the new tunes.

This album kind of makes Pop 2, N1A, and self titled sound STALE and OLD.... like was she smoking crack while making these songs this is insane 

:WAP:

Mean Girls instant camp classic...I need to scream that chorus live...and the piano omfg

I thought 365 was just gonna be a cute remix and then it transformed into some weird Paul Oakenfold/Benny Benassi hybrid mix

listening to this album makes me think pop is back

I'm about to start my first listen, but I wanted to mention that I was at Primavera Sound last week, and there was something in the air that made me believe the gays have truly found a new supreme. I know more alternative gays have always loved her, but I think she's about to gain a whole new group of (gay) fans who are going to idolize her.

 

Yeah this is truly excellent, pop music at its finest and most elevated. The Sophie tribute is incredible. 365 is also insane. Incredible no notes

Sympathy is a knife on 1st listen is absolutely incredible ahhh

apple and b2b punch 

 

i didnt even finish the album i dont feel my knees

The clean production on these songs

Exquisite GIF - Exquisite - Discover & Share GIFs

 

 

Oh A.G Cook the producer that you are

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.