Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

 

Edited by xokuba

3 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

 

Here 👋 

still the 6th best song on the record, it's literally brat summer at it's finest 💚

17 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

 

She sabotaged it by putting the superior Guess right in front of it

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

53 minutes ago, xokuba said:

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

 

dw they'll go back to hyping the hell out of Taxi, even though if that had officially been released they would have dropped it like a cold bag of sick too

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

OT: Yes Guess best deluxe song (and Hello Goodbye way underrated), yes 360 and Apple concurrent hits :party:

3 hours ago, xokuba said:

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

Spring breakers was one of the biggest growers and a late peaker for me. Probably around #7 or #8 for me overall.

 

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

If the sales stay consistent the album will go Gold in a month in UK. :bird: Also Crash is less than 200 copies from being her second certified album (Silver). :katie2:

On @Cain's recommendation, I have finally got round to listening to this BRAT album to find out why it has become such a phenomenon. I have to say I was taken back by how good it is bear in mind I normally do not listen to Charli's music. The album has bop after bop. The production is absolute immaculate, elaborate and fresh. My standout favourites are; 360, Von Dutch, Apple, Talk Talk and 365. Special mention to I think about it all the time which is so brutally honest about her thoughts on her potential motherhood, it was a very introspective track. 

Edited by Revel

hello goodbye could've stayed in the vault honestly

 

I bet there's a better track on her google drive that would've outshined hello goodbye

 

it's the only song I don't fw on the album

5 minutes ago, PrismaticOwen said:

hello goodbye could've stayed in the vault honestly

 

I bet there's a better track on her google drive that would've outshined hello goodbye

 

it's the only song I don't fw on the album

the girls that get it get it… one day it'll click for you!! it's one of the best from the album

 

Surprised but at the same time not at Apple's success - was one of my favorite tracks right from the first album listen through, such an ear worm

1 minute ago, Moloko Plus said:

the girls that get it get it… one day it'll click for you!! it's one of the best from the album

 

Surprised but at the same time not at Apple's success - was one of my favorite tracks right from the first album listen through, such an ear worm

true

 

everything is romantic was bottom of my rankings at the start, but I've seen the light

it's funny reading the first couple of pages with everyone dragging the cover, font and color, lol and now it's like pop culture iconography tbh :jonny5:

I like Hello goodbye, but it would be a lot better if the full production kicked in sooner. It's kind of a chore getting to that part of the song but so worth it. Spring breakers is the best song and BRAT summer personified. I can't wait until I learn the full song so I can sing it to my boyfriend in the car :heart2:

2 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

I like Hello goodbye, but it would be a lot better if the full production kicked in sooner. It's kind of a chore getting to that part of the song but so worth it. Spring breakers is the best song and BRAT summer personified. I can't wait until I learn the full song so I can sing it to my boyfriend in the car :heart2:

Spring Breakers is also my fave from the album. Sounds really good in the car:clap3:

I fully believe the remix album doesn't actually exist. Like……

Edited by 4Walls

34 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I fully believe the remix album doesn't actually exist. Like……

I see it being released as more of an EP than full track-by-track album, but Charli did just confirm to Billboard that there are more remixes yet to be released. 

I think the remixes will just take longer cause the album is smashing so hard on its own. :duca:

went to 3 parties over the last 2 days and all the djs had 360 or 365 on their sets :jonnycat: von dutch as well. all the gays went wild on the dance floor when they would play her, as they should. 

23 hours ago, PrismaticOwen said:

hello goodbye could've stayed in the vault honestly

 

I bet there's a better track on her google drive that would've outshined hello goodbye

 

it's the only song I don't fw on the album

I agree 

My besties and I had this album on blast at the beach today :fonso:

 

Its definitely a brat summer :fonso: 

 

people walking by us were literally mumbling the words out loud :fonso:

 

Charli won 2024 :fonso:

On 7/20/2024 at 10:52 AM, PrismaticOwen said:

hello goodbye could've stayed in the vault honestly

 

I bet there's a better track on her google drive that would've outshined hello goodbye

 

it's the only song I don't fw on the album

i agree and make you mine was right there i fear

wzGS4US.jpg

On 7/19/2024 at 8:21 AM, xokuba said:

Where are all those people who hyped the hell out of Spring Breakers? Did you suddenly realize that the sound is dated af or what?

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

 

Stream Apple!

 

hi it's me you're all in danger

sorry you don't get it

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af38962

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.