Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

ngl I love that she's so successful now but these bandwagoners on TikTok who can't even spell her name right are driving me insaneย :chick3:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 323.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothingย  ย 

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmaoย 

The more I listen to "Everything is romantic", the more I feel in love more with it, when you pay attention to the details, wow, there's a lot of great stuff going on there, perhaps it's becoming one of my favs from the album. And I love how unpredictable the track is.

4 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

She should bring back Break the Rules with BRAT remix for the tour.

Yes

I very much enjoyed Boom Clap during Crash Tour. Another SUCKER song, even as not live remixed version during interlude with some sick visuals would be cool.ย 

Considering she + most of her fans hate Break the Rules I'm not sure anyone would be here for that

ย 

Sucker has some gems I'd love to hear live again but that is absolutely not one of them.

A Brat remix of Sucker (the song) would be a huge gag. That's a hype af bop

1 hour ago, Sazare said:

Considering she + most of her fans hate Break the Rules I'm not sure anyone would be here for that

ย 

Sucker has some gems I'd love to hear live again but that is absolutely not one of them.

It's very BRAT and definitely not a bad song, nothing AG couldn't fix.ย :gaycat4:

we need her to rework body of my own if we're saving anything from suckerย :bird:

!Never thought she would get this huge that our new presidential nom is Bratposting from her corporate Twitter :deadbanana:ย this feels like the first Charli album where I'm not doing free A&R because I don't need to. Stream Apple!

58 minutes ago, SLIME said:

!Never thought she would get this huge that our new presidential nom is Bratposting from her corporate Twitter :deadbanana:ย this feels like the first Charli album where I'm not doing free A&R because I don't need to. Stream Apple!

The fact that Kamala HQ has a BRAT Twitter header. Like is this real life? I'm shook at the impact Charli is making on a PRESIDENTIAL election. The way she tweeted "Kamala IS Brat" and Kamala following Charli. Like, that is actually crazy.

ย 

All those Kamala Coconut Tree memes with BRAT songs everywhere. We love to see it!ย 

Edited by Baltie

Never in my wildest dreams back in 2013 going to school listening to an iTunes rip of Grins and being emo I would've thought that Charli's music and her visuals would influence a PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA.

ย 

Like what the ****?ย :jonny5:

35 minutes ago, Baltie said:

The fact that Kamala HQ has a BRAT Twitter header. Like is this real life? I'm shook at the impact Charli is making on a PRESIDENTIAL election. The way she tweeted "Kamala IS Brat" and Kamala following Charli. Like, that is actually crazy.

ย 

All those Kamala Coconut Tree memes with BRAT songs everywhere. We love to see it!ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, Eglฤ— said:

Never in my wildest dreams back in 2013 going to school listening to an iTunes rip of Grins and being emo I would've thought that Charli's music and her visuals would influence a PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN IN AMERICA.

ย 

Like what the ****?ย :jonny5:

Can't believe Apple will win the election, crazy times indeed.

ย 

What makes a real BRAT is acknowledging your flaws at the end of the day, hope we all keep this in mindโ€ฆ ย or else.ย :sistrens:

ย 

1 hour ago, SLIME said:

ย 

Can't believe Apple will win the election, crazy times indeed.

ย 

What makes a real BRAT is acknowledging your flaws at the end of the day, hope we all keep this in mindโ€ฆ ย or else.ย :sistrens:

ย 

Can you imagine if Charli gets invited to perform Apple for Kamala? That would be a cultural reset momentย :WAP:

Brat has to be one of the most impactful albums of the decade absolutely.ย 

ย 

It's everywhere. Everyone called her out for a lazy album cover and it literally has become a phenomenon :rip:ย She's a genius.ย 

This album is on track to having album of the decade level impacts lmao

At this point the Grammys will becom even more of aย laughing stock if they don't nominate her for AOTY

43 minutes ago, Shinning said:

At this point the Grammys will becom even more of aย laughing stock if they don't nominate her for AOTY

I find that very unlikely but I think she'll be in the dance/electronic categories for sure.

This is her biggest chance of getting a Grammy nom AOTY and it's not entirely impossible. I mean what are the other sure things? Cowboy Carter/Hit Me Hard/Poets Society andโ€ฆ..what else?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.