Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Charli XCX - 'BRAT'

Featured Replies

Officially silver certified in the UK, Charli's first certified album. :clap3:

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 322.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jennifer Lawrence
    Jennifer Lawrence

    I love the cover design, but this corny (and wrong) explanation....be serious... The font is Arial, squished vertically, so you wrote all of that for nothing   

  • When Trump wins and brat is forbidden in the US

  • thedeathbymusic
    thedeathbymusic

    Sympathy is a knife is seriously so c*nty and real... we all feel those feelings. one of her best songs ever and she WHACKED Taylor so good it made me never want to listen to her ever again lmao 

Apple is everywhere on instagram and it's like song of the year?

what a bop, 360 the fad you are

She deserves all the success and more! We love to see it :heart: 555c7d39188fbe7bf4548b3a5bb648d62d88ef74

B2b was one of my least favorites on the album but it's been stuck in my head all day today and now I love it?

I already have more than 4200 scrobbles of "Brat" songs registered at last.fm.

I cannot remember being addicted to an album like I am to "Brat" in the last 10 years.

(Maybe just "Blackout", "BTD", "Electra Heart" or "Pure Heroine" had a similar impact on me.)

This album is seriously laced with crack or something. This past week I've woken up every day with a different song stuck in my head :deadbanana2:Today it was Girl so confusing with Lorde, yesterday it was B2b, the day before that was Talk Talk. I can't remember the last time I was this crazy over an album. 

I can't stop replaying Apple :jonnycat: and the tik tok dance is so cute too.

I never want the BRAT era to end! It's just everything

I'm surprised Von Dutch hasn't had a viral moment like Apple or 360. It's the bop of the album and has a couple of lines in it that could be used for jokes

the way Apple was the "generic" "meh" track upon many first listens... but yet here we are :clap3: Brat is a gift that keeps on giving

26 minutes ago, modern thing said:

the way Apple was the "generic" "meh" track upon many first listens... but yet here we are :clap3: Brat is a gift that keeps on giving

Well popular songs tend to be more generic and meh than not, but this one deserves it :clap3:

I was an Apple stan since day 1!!

She needs to shoot a video

1 hour ago, Shinkirou said:

I'm surprised Von Dutch hasn't had a viral moment like Apple or 360. It's the bop of the album and has a couple of lines in it that could be used for jokes

Vom dutch has had such renaissance for me lately. :jonny5:

The way this album is perfection and every day I have a song form brat stuck in my head.

 

:wanda:

 

AOTY

 

There is not better marketing era then this and the music is amazing to match! 

32 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I was an Apple stan since day 1!!

She needs to shoot a video

Agreed we need a video soon :clap3:

Apple deserves a billboard moment, love that it's gaining traction as more and more tiktokers do that dance. Been a smash hit on my lastfm since the 7th of June. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.