Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé - "Texas Hold 'Em"

Featured Replies

640x640.jpg

 

First single from COWBOY CARTER, dropping March 29th

OUT NOW

 

Edited by remonkrk009

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Views 352.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mind you she did all this without an ATRL banner

  • February 2004   1. Slow Jamz, Twista feat. Kanye West & Jamie Foxx 2. Yeah!, Usher feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris 3. The Way You Move, OutKast feat. Sleepy Brown 4. Me, Myse

  • Just listened, boring. Beautiful vocals though, gorgeous vocals

She sounds BEAUTIFUL! Don't think i'll relisten though

https://beyonce.lnk.to/TEXASHOLDEM/

 

Only Tidal seems to be working... Apple, Spotify, and Amazon are asleep at the wheel. :redface:

What is this hunny... I don't like it at all and I can usually appreciate a nice cuntry song

 

AOWuHIQ.png

 

Edited by Stankonia

Uhm not impressed on first listen. Maybe it’s a grower? 

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

https://beyonce.lnk.to/TEXASHOLDEM/

 

Only Tidal seems to be working... Apple, Spotify, and Amazon are asleep at the wheel. :redface:

its on youtube too so I don't think it will remain that way?

This is not good. It sounds like a parody. This FarmVille ass best :rip: it’s giving Trolls: Out West soundtrack 

The song is ok but we needed her to reinvent country and mix it with other genres

 

Edited by Shimenawa

The harmonies are to die for :jonny5:

 

Boppin’ is what I’m doing.

This is gonna booommbbbb :bibliahh: I’m trying to imagine her performing this and it’s just not happening ma’am. Music just ain’t her forte anymore any genre

I wonder if they are going to go all the way and send it to country radio. CMA performance. I'd love to see it 

she really went from MUSIC FOR POPPERS GAYS ******* BALLROOM VOGUE to this................. okay work!

Yeah, I’m not sure what she’s trying to do here? It’s country, not CUNTRY that I was expecting.

 

Maybe the Halo crowd will like this? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.