• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• punisher

• Maroonx

• pride4jc1222

What a comprehensible thread title. Good job, FolkLover1989.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

Cruel Summer :clap3:

Isn’t Cruel Summer going to tie Anti-Hero for weeks in the top 10 this week? 

Agora Hills ended up being a lot bigger than I expected. I hope it goes top 5 :clap3: 

• Like 1

Cruel Summer mega hit

• Like 1

Ari not being in the Top 1 :eek: 

Out of the Top 10????? Yes, and?:foxaylove2:

I love Cruel Summer but why is still charting :gaycat6: time to let it die, we need to build some momentum for Reputation TV

• Like 1

Pushed to #1 because of multiple versions and discounts only to fall out of the top 10 completely by week 2

This is truly her willow moment :clap3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Snooze :heart:

• Thanks 1

Republic, we need a couple more new versions :rip: this is a disaster

20 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Pushed to #1 because of multiple versions and discounts only to fall out of the top 10 completely by week 2

This is truly her willow moment :clap3:

Week 3 ..  she will be #5 this Monday on hot 100 (week 2)

Edited by Sweetestsecret
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I love Cruel Summer but why is still charting :gaycat6: time to let it die, we need to build some momentum for Reputation TV

She survived 1989 TV, she’ll outlive whatever re-recording that’s coming next.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

???

this comment is mind bogged on so many levels. 

1. Rep is not coming out until late October/november. That has been her schedule for the last 4 years. All the make-believe rumors are just BS. 

2. Even if it were to come first before TS TV, it still wouldn’t have came out until June/July the earliest. Why do you need to “build momentum” for 5 months? 

3. And build what momentum precisely? Every TV singles are just 1 weeker #1s and then fell out of top ten in the very next week. Why would you want to purposely kill a single that is gonna be in the top 10 for 30+ weeks and about to become her biggest hit over a 1 weeker? 

4. And let’s just say she does want to kill her own single for whatever reason. How would you even go about it? It’s not CS’s fault that it is steadily receiving 4M streams everyday and has amazing callouts on radio. It’s already out of the top 10 in TTH, so Should she just have it removed from Spotify? 

5. You do know that there is no reason to “kill your first single so that your second single can shine” right? Doja literally has 2 singles in the top 10 right now, Morgan wallen has 2 in 12-15th place. No one has to sabotage oneself. 

Your line of thinking is just off the rockers.

Edited by Kasix

Remember my comment from January 19. It’s aging well:

I'm not even sure 10 weeks in the Hot 100 is a given. I highly doubt it's going to even spend week 3 in the Top 10.

• Haha 7

When you realize spring/summer is coming not far away and will probably give CS another boost. :jonny5:

• Like 1

They have it at #11 btw

Wow at Lose Control  :eek: 

I wonder if Megan has a chance for the top 10

Any predictions for JT?

Snooze top 10 in its 59th week, iconic :clap3:

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

Week 3 ..  she will be #5 this Monday on hot 100 (week 2)

This is not any better lol

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, Kasix said:

???

this comment is mind bogged on so many levels. 

1. Rep is not coming out until late October/november. That has been her schedule for the last 4 years. All the make-believe rumors are just BS. 

2. Even if it were to come first before TS TV, it still wouldn’t have came out until June/July the earliest. Why do you need to “build momentum” for 5 months? 

3. And build what momentum precisely? Every TV singles are just 1 weeker #1s and then fell out of top ten in the very next week. Why would you want to purposely kill a single that is gonna be in the top 10 for 30+ weeks and about to become her biggest hit over a 1 weeker? 

4. And let’s just say she does want to kill her own single for whatever reason. How would you even go about it? It’s not CS’s fault that it is steadily receiving 4M streams everyday and has amazing callouts on radio. It’s already out of the top 10 in TTH, so Should she just have it removed from Spotify? 

5. You do know that there is no reason to “kill your first single so that your second single can shine” right? Doja literally has 2 singles in the top 10 right now, Morgan wallen has 2 in 12-15th place. No one has to sabotage oneself. 

Your line of thinking is just off the rockers.

agree with everything said here but the bolded is just not true

35 minutes ago, Taylena said:

When you realize spring/summer is coming not far away and will probably give CS another boost. :jonny5:

Cruel Smash was never seasonal at all. I doubt it ever will be

Maybe the tour starting again will help a bit

49 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Remember my comment from January 19. It’s aging well:

I'm not even sure 10 weeks in the Hot 100 is a given. I highly doubt it's going to even spend week 3 in the Top 10.

I remember you got attacked for this :dies:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.