Final Predictions: HISS #1 with 287 points

FolkLover1989

2 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

I love Cruel Summer but why is still charting :gaycat6: time to let it die, we need to build some momentum for Reputation TV

The GP wants summer.  

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• punisher

• Maroonx

• pride4jc1222

I’m almost sure Taylor is going to release in April, and she will announce it at the Grammy’s next week. The only question is whether it will be TS 11 or Rep TV.

My gut says TS 11 will be released on April 12, and Rep TV will be released in Q4 2024 or Q1 2025.

Ari out of top 10 :rip:

13 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I’m almost sure Taylor is going to release in April, and she will announce it at the Grammy’s next week. The only question is whether it will be TS 11 or Rep TV.

My gut says TS 11 will be released on April 12, and Rep TV will be released in Q4 2024 or Q1 2025.

She is likely announcing rep TV in a couple weeks at one of her shows in Tokyo.

Agora Hills repeak :clap3:

my girl with another week of 2 top 10 solo hits

Lol when 130 points is all you need for top 10 and you can't do it on week 3 even with good radio support, that's not a hit. She deserves that for that weak ass song.

59 minutes ago, Dephira said:

I remember you got attacked for this :dies:

We all did when we said this song will bomb, it's bad and no one will like it and for sure it won't be a big hit. But hey, good to be right at least, even if people hates you because of their ignorance :)

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

This is not any better lol

It's not cuz she's only with 150 points which most of the weeks will not even put you in top 10, so the competition is so weak now and her performance is weak indeed. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kasix said:

???

this comment is mind bogged on so many levels. 

1. Rep is not coming out until late October/november. That has been her schedule for the last 4 years. All the make-believe rumors are just BS. 

2. Even if it were to come first before TS TV, it still wouldn’t have came out until June/July the earliest. Why do you need to “build momentum” for 5 months? 

3. And build what momentum precisely? Every TV singles are just 1 weeker #1s and then fell out of top ten in the very next week. Why would you want to purposely kill a single that is gonna be in the top 10 for 30+ weeks and about to become her biggest hit over a 1 weeker? 

4. And let’s just say she does want to kill her own single for whatever reason. How would you even go about it? It’s not CS’s fault that it is steadily receiving 4M streams everyday and has amazing callouts on radio. It’s already out of the top 10 in TTH, so Should she just have it removed from Spotify? 

5. You do know that there is no reason to “kill your first single so that your second single can shine” right? Doja literally has 2 singles in the top 10 right now, Morgan wallen has 2 in 12-15th place. No one has to sabotage oneself. 

Your line of thinking is just off the rockers.

Not you having a five paragraph meltdown over my comment. It seems your way of thinking might be the one off the rockers 

And here I thought Cruel Summer would have started dropping hard. I wonder how many more top ten weeks it could get.

• ATRL Moderator

So bizarre to think that if Jack didn't release, Cruel Summer could be #1 in February 2024 :deadbanana2:

And let me give this Jack song a listen. I've never heard it but it's almost 100 pts ahead of #2, so it must be great :rip:

CS the smash that you are!!

Hope LC eventually gets to #1, it’s so good!!

AH climbing, top 5 pls!!

Yes, And? :rip: 

Ariana is still in her positions era

Agora Hills should be #1 smash

• Like 2

Ari out of Top10

countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

a quick performance could put her at #10, she better move now that Wicked is done:kitty:

also, Greedy and Agora have chances of #1, they should pull a Kill Bill Remix to propel them to the top :duca:

I feel like Cruel Summer, Snooze and Paint the Town Red have been in the top 10 forever.  

Edited by lovely88

The "Hold It Against Me" esque chart run :rip:

Music really said no to Ariana lmfao. 

5 hours ago, Gerardo said:

a quick performance could put her at #10, she better move now that Wicked is done:kitty:

also, Greedy and Agora have chances of #1, they should pull a Kill Bill Remix to propel them to the top :duca:

spotify peaks:

kill bill 1 for 44 days

greedy 3

agora 5

not really the same situation.

(currently #11 and #29)

Edited by fridayteenage

53 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

spotify peaks:

kill bill 1 for 44 days

greedy 3

agora 5

not really the same situation.

(currently #11 and #29)

what’s the point? I know they’re not as big, I’m saying they should get a big feature on a remix to propel the song to #1 but not big enough for them to still maintain the solo credit

The way everyone thought CS gonna drop hard in September cause the summer was over (and then after movie premiere week):gaylorcat2: but she’s still standing 

pulling a kill bill would be a song that's had several weeks of dominating streaming and just needs a small push.

not a song that dropped out of the spotify top 10. 

a reasonable comparison would be, say, doja's own say so which peaked #5 before the remix. or die for you (#6). or save your tears (#4).

Doja Cat really IS such a Main Pop Girl!!!:deadbanana2:

Like imagine being so versatile that you can literally sing #1s and Top 10 hits with EASE. ALL by yourself. I mean she fr probably wrote and produced them ALL by herself! :weeps:

She is THE artist of a generation :WAP:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.