Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Maggie Rogers - "Don't Forget Me"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

53 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

 

Oh, this is nice.

 

Wasn't a huge fan of Surrender as I was with her debut. Hoping MR3 would be something I'd fall in love with. 

WHAT?? 

 

Edit: ok I’m just excited but is this also the title track? Pretty sure the clues she gave hinted at that 

Edited by bonkbanisters

Love it, she should open for Taylor Swift. Heard It in a Past Life has no skips!

Excited! Feel like I'm one of the few who actually prefer her second album

i'm not a huge fan of surrender but i'm excited for this i love her

56 minutes ago, pavi said:

Excited! Feel like I'm one of the few who actually prefer her second album

Surrender is miles better than HIIAPL, but she has yet to match the excellence of her EP imo

 

this song sounds really good though!

  • Author
9 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Surrender is miles better than HIIAPL, but she has yet to match the excellence of her EP imo

 

this song sounds really good though!

Just no.

7 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

Just no.

That's Where I Am >>> 95% of HIIAPL

I‘m lucky to be one of the people who basically loves both albums equally 

 

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

That's Where I Am >>> 95% of HIIAPL

for me that's where i am it's her best song it's so cinematic but for an album as a whole i prefer HIIAPL

45 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

Just no.

 

38 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

That's Where I Am >>> 95% of HIIAPL

While I do like Surrender, I agree that HIIAPL is miles better. It is far more unique, and a good representation of what worked for her when she went viral with the Pharrell masterclass video.

Surrender is a lot more generic, there are like 15 indiepop girlies that could have released it.

Edited by Blue.

  • ATRL Moderator

I love both HIIAPL and Surrender, so I'm excited about this!

Say It alone is better than anything on Surrender. Her voice is so grating on Surrender, she’s like wailing. Hope this is more in the vein of HIIAPL and her EP. 

I like her. Still think Falling Water is unmatched. 

 

What I wouldn't do for her and my indie fav Vanessa Carlton to collab.

HIIAPL is still unmatched. Relistened on the anniversary and wow, instant time travel to 2019. Fallingwater and Better remain her best songs. Hope MR3 brings us back to that, even the archives... not Surrender :fan:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.