Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 587
  • Views 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Wow this is BORING. Generic pop radio trash with a horrifically watered down Timbaland beat. It’s a very simple song and he can’t even stay on key when attempting to sing it live. This man just needs

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    going for an Imagine Dragons vibe? good luck

17 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

Hope it'll smash. I love to see ATRL suffering.

Really hard for the Song to smash. But in my country radios really overplayed even that Song with nsync, so he still has buzz and could perform Better and being more on GP ears than any late project of these late 90s stars they Stan Is not Beyoncé. 

Edited by vale9001

On 1/9/2024 at 3:27 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Why does the title remind me of Sensitized by Kylie Minogue? :rip:

 

Queen's 2nd best song, don't put JT this high, please.

Lol @ people dragging the song's length when it's a non-issue for us Ethel Cain fans :rip:

I wanted another Timbaland slayage but the Imagine Dragons comparisons aren't very promising :chick3:

5 hours ago, CozySkin said:

It´s coming this friday?

Most likely, yes.

Not a fan of Imagine Dragons at all but I will be checking this out regardless. I hope it's at least better than Filthy

17 hours ago, CozySkin said:

It´s coming this friday?

Yes.

I’m curious. Can he actually make a comeback or is he officially over after this 

4 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

I wonder if the album title is Everything I Thought I Was?

Close. It's Everything I Thought It Was. Insiders who accurately predicted the initials and look of the photoshoot are also saying the single will come on the 25th. Keep an eye out.

6 hours ago, LovingDays said:

Close. It's Everything I Thought It Was. Insiders who accurately predicted the initials and look of the photoshoot are also saying the single will come on the 25th. Keep an eye out.

Ugh, bring it on! He loves a January lead single release 

He's rehearsing "Selfish" for his show tomorrow. It must be coming next week. 

The song he's rehearsing here is the same as the one he teased in IG last week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On 1/17/2024 at 6:22 PM, Shelter said:

I’m curious. Can he actually make a comeback or is he officially over after this 

Didn't you see the shameless payola of that random Nsync song and the Timbaland/Nelly collab? Whatever he release will be supported by radio.
 

Thank god gp said no to the first 2 songs

31 minutes ago, LovingDays said:

He's rehearsing "Selfish" for his show tomorrow. It must be coming next week. 

The song he's rehearsing here is the same as the one he teased in IG last week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think official announcement after the show

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

I think official announcement after the show

I think so too. He'll probably promote it on The Kelly Clarkson Show and the Tonight Show, which he's taping for on the 24th and 25th, and release it on the 26th. I'm so excited!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.