Everything posted by KyZeiRo
- ROSALÍA - 'LUX'
-
DWAS is on LG7 - Lady Gaga
It doesn't change anything...
- ROSÉ - 'rosie'
-
ROSÉ - 'rosie'
Anyone else hearing the instrumental of Love on the brain on Stay a little longer ?
-
Lady Gaga - "Disease"
Cute but no replay value unfortunatelly I love the song though
-
Adele serves vocals and immaculate beauty in sold out Munich show
She doesn't look so much into it, something is wrong ? Eyes closed during All I ask...
-
Charli XCX f/ Billie Eilish - "Guess"
Charlie call me if you're with it !
-
Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey - "yes, and?"
exactly, it's a missed opportunity for a collab tbh
-
Ariana Grande & Mariah Carey - "yes, and?"
- Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"
I love it- Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"
It sounds very good !- Ariana Grande - "yes, and?"
It's like a copy paste... Well I like the song though- Halle - "Part of Your World (From "The Little Mermaid")"
she sounds amazing- Aguilera's greatest hits album doing 600k daily. Why?
You must be really happy with the new AI music coming around ! more sounf like your fave - Justin Timberlake - "Selfish"