• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nefertiti0

• Stunnah

• SchmoodRing

• BryceG

My only gripe is that if a Shakira sample was able to get cleared then their is no reason why Abba couldn't clear theirs for her what could've been her next breakout hit Emotions.

As for DJs I want her to work with Sigala, Gryffin, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, Kaytranada and SG Lewis.

Secure a collab with your albanian sisters Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa and Era Istrefi 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Era Istrefi 

:bibliahh:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

My only gripe is that if a Shakira sample was able to get cleared then their is no reason why Abba couldn't clear theirs for her what could've been her next breakout hit Emotions.

Shakira sold her catalog several years ago and it is now managed by a fund that paid her millions, they didn't need Shakira's permission because she no longer owns the composition copyright. Abba's songwriters Benny and Bjorn rarely allow to use their song, they only allowed it 2 times.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Shakira sold her catalog several years ago and it is now managed by a fund that paid her millions, they didn't need Shakira's permission because she no longer owns the composition copyright. Abba's songwriters Benny and Bjorn rarely allow to use their song, they only allowed it 2 times.

Oh wow. Well Abba needs to get over it and let our girl release the smasha 

14 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

:bibliahh:

Ava has even mentioned wanting to collab with her multiple times so idk what's so funny

Snippet has stuck in my head since it dropped, need this hit now :WAP:

• Like 1

Can be unpopular but i really like Kygo productions. Im still a ***** for that tropical house and looped edm sound :gaycat3:
I still enjoy Djs' releases even if theyre a bit generic

• Like 4

13 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Can be unpopular but i really like Kygo productions. Im still a ***** for that tropical house and looped edm sound :gaycat3:
I still enjoy Djs' releases even if theyre a bit generic

for me it just really depends on the individual song... some are really great when they come on shuffle and some were horrible from the start, like the Ellie X Kygo song

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 6:15 PM, SchmoodRing said:

their is no reason why Abba couldn't clear theirs for her what could've been her next breakout hit Emotions

The song was cleared and even published. It was then kindly asked to not be released to not interfere with ABBA’s final album and virtual concert plans, and everyone agreed. Ava then changed labels and deals anyway.

On 1/7/2024 at 6:08 AM, Delirious said:

which probably means its gonna be a hit :coffee2::hippo:

It’s not got the promo budget to be more than a Spotify playlist filler. 

• Confused 1

So, is this coming on friday?

1 hour ago, BryceG said:

The song was cleared and even published. It was then kindly asked to not be released to not interfere with ABBA’s final album and virtual concert plans, and everyone agreed. Ava then changed labels and deals anyway.

That happens alot with songs. Cleared and published then never released which is my issue. I want the song to be released already. Abba did the most. Ava should drop it asap

• Like 2

Beautiful lyrics :heart:

a bop Idc if this generic..

Edited by babyforlife
typo
  • Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 10:15 AM, SchmoodRing said:

As for DJs I want her to work with Sigala, Gryffin, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Calvin Harris, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, Kaytranada and SG Lewis.

Secure a collab with your albanian sisters Rita Ora, Bebe Rexha, Dua Lipa and Era Istrefi 

ABBA are notoriously hard to get to agree to a sample. Madonna had to literally beg them, despite it being Madonna at the height of her powers and the song being a 10/10 that lowkey washes their original.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

I want the song to be released already. Abba did the most.

It was l-worded in full quality. It’s unlikely to be released any other way. 

I love Ava but this is horrible! Girl take a chill with all those samples. 

HEAVYONIT
14 hours ago, Monky_2405 said:

So, is this coming on friday?

x2

Leaked yesterday in sh*t quality

• ATRL Administrator

• Like 1

cachedImage.png

23 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

cachedImage.png

we are in 2016 again

40 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

cachedImage.png

what a tragic cover 

I heard the song and sounds like a classic, basic Kygo song. It's cute, catchy and great for the locals, what's not to like? Will def be on repeat on my library :clap3:

I really don't know why people on social media are mad at her for sampling Shakira. Ava is not deleting the original and replacing with hers, if you wanna listen to the original you still... can??? :rip: istg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.