Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Is Tyla a better dancer than Tate? (Proof inside)

Featured Replies

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeFFhv15/
 

I dunno was immediately thinking of Tate when I saw the dancing? What do you think? 
 

 

 

I think she is more fluid, their dance styles are different, so it is difficult to compare.

Not too familiar with this girl yet tbh. But that choreo was terrible. She does look like she's a good dancer. 

 

Tate is way better though. 

Very different styles and capabilities. Tate has the upper hand when it comes to classical technique obviously but Tyla has a very intuitive musicality.

 

I love both and they’ve been bringing it with the live performances. I’ve been listening to Tyla a bit more though TBH.

Definitely not. Tyla so sexy and def has rhythm but it’s more of cute thing for her while Tate is a legit dancer, no competition 

They dance very different styles. Both better than the rest of their peers

I like Tyla, but there was hardly any movement at all in that Tik Tok vid. :deadbanana2:
 

Her The Voice performance would’ve been a better comparison.

2 minutes ago, ThinkLater said:

stop trying to make this girl happen

The video for Been Thinking is one of the best this year. She’s a star baby! Honestly I wish that song smashed instead of Water, my second most played song of 2023.

1 hour ago, ThinkLater said:

stop trying to make this girl happen

Which girl because this comment applies to both.

I like her, but she barely did something :rip:

she deffo has good control of her downward part, but that's it - we are also seeing just one thing she does there

 

I am surprised that this is so argued, when Tate has shown so much more

yet ATRL viciously defends Tyla and claims she is better, despite her not dancing much

 

 

It is true too, that they are giving different types of dancing

*(just like most dancer artists, but ATRL continues to ignore that part)

Tate has better technique, but zero genuine charisma. It feels like she's cosplaying what a sexy pop star should be like, instead of naturally embodying one.

Tate is a legit dancer but she dances a little too hard/aggressive for my liking, though it could be the Sean Bankhead choreo. I like watching Tyla's performances a lot more even if she's not as technically skilled as Tate. 

Edited by GeminiCat

We need a collab asap because they are the only new girls that can serve a big performance with quality choreography :clap3:

Tate is the better dancer but tyla seems like the better performer. She has charisma. 

10 hours ago, New Edition said:

Which girl because this comment applies to both.

tate has already happened lol

40 minutes ago, ThinkLater said:

tate has already happened lol

Don’t count Tyla out, Truth or Dare has the potential to be a hit after Water and she has yet to release a debut album

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.