Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Is this picture a jumpscare ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There was a viral tweet that said he looks like a capybara and I haven’t unseen it since  

  • Cameltoe Chariot
    Cameltoe Chariot

    Nah he's hot as hell it's just an awkward shot    Anyone saying otherwise in this thread should be forced to post a photo of themselves for us to judge as well! 

  • pee on me daddy  

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Is this U? 

yes please don't be too harsh :dancehall:

There was a viral tweet that said he looks like a capybara and I haven’t unseen it since

 

spacer.png

Nah he's hot as hell it's just an awkward shot :coffee2:

 

Anyone saying otherwise in this thread should be forced to post a photo of themselves for us to judge as well! :giraffe:

Wikipedia pictures are seldom flattering.

 

Side note but he's got one of those faces that I'm sure I've seen somewhere but then I look at his filmography and it's nothing I've seen

He looks like the friendly geography teacher at school 

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

Nah he's hot as hell it's just an awkward shot :coffee2:

 

Anyone saying otherwise in this thread should be forced to post a photo of themselves for us to judge as well! :giraffe:

YES YES YESSS

 

cuca-sassy1.thumb.gif.44a00c5553918ecbbd

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.