Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé - "MY HOUSE"

Featured Replies

1080x1080.png 

 

out on tidal https://listen.tidal.com/album/332235639 

Edited by kyliefever2002

  • Replies 538
  • Views 44.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Closing the year with one of the worst songs she's ever recorded in her career   

  • ScorpiosGroove
    ScorpiosGroove

    "this sounds so bad it’s really awful" 

  • Soda Pop Queen
    Soda Pop Queen

    KERI     KERI     I KERI   I KERI   I KERI   I KERI       *****, I KERI 

Omgggg this is givinggggggg :flame:

now drop it on streaming BEYONCÉ!!!!!

Edited by Kh-Loud

  • ATRL Moderator

I wonder if it'll be out at midnight

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder if it'll be out at midnight

So I Shazamed it, and Shazam almost immediately threw a "not recognized" result. It only does that when the song is recognized, but not yet released :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

So I Shazamed it, and Shazam almost immediately threw a "not recognized" result. It only does that when the song is recognized, but not yet released :jonny6:

YASSSS :jonny:

 

Interesting, I feel like it doesn't feel sonically apart of Renaissance. 

 

So maybe a teaser for a new era? 

Its giving angrier Bday and ring the alarm :WAP:

 

Part 2 is coming? 

Is it two songs or one with different elements?

 

I am digging how experimental and different it sounds.

 

excited! Makes me want to see the visual even more!!!!😭😭😭

Idk if y’all realize Bey is now going into full experimental mode. Just imagine the creativity of Madonna, the performance skills of Michael Jackson and the vocals of Aretha Franklin in one body!!!

 

 

This literally sounds like a old Trina record…

 

Put this in the garbage bin where it belongs. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.