Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Gyal

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gyal

  1. people reaching for a reason to justify hating on tate and their reason being her dancing is insane.. you can hate the music, hate the personality but you can't take the performance ability away from her
  2. Gyal replied to durrss's topic in Music
    i'm so disappointed in this, admittedly i had fairly high expectations off the back of The Provocateur.. but it just feels like she threw a load of pitched songs together for sake of releasing an album that said, boys and fantasize are cute and i will give her grace since SOTB is still the biggest serve i've witnessed in recent times
  3. Mariah singing make it happen live at madison square garden is the only correct answer
  4. going to replay again later but not really feeling it and pose is crazy lol
  5. absolute banger - just wish she didn't swap lyrics in the second verse bc i was liking the man hating vibe
  6. forgot about this smash I DONT WANNA BE FAITHFUL, TO NONE OF THESE BOYS I JUST WANNA PRETEND!!!
  7. I kind of preferred the sound she was going for pre album bc I'm not really a fan of the pop leaning tracks - boring is great though
  8. omg this bop glad everything coming isn't dance music
  9. the remixes are cute, y'all are doing waaay too much she needs to drop turnin' though
  10. are you lot ok? this is aoty baby
  11. Gyal replied to Gyro Zeppeli's topic in Music
    not loving this one.. boys sounds major thooo
  12. i don't want tinashe to release anything that sounds like that album lmao
  13. love tinashe down, so don't come for me.. but i'm scared of this sounding like what justine skye just dropped
  14. so exciting! her ep is one of my fav projects from last year, she really blew any expectations I had out of the water
  15. need a no zucchini edit x
  16. she's so likeable to me lol
  17. give me the tokischa collab!
  18. whoever did her work has the hands of god, she looks incredible
  19. take me out this club is so fire
  20. the hook is top tier, but her verses haven't been great for a while
  21. she's completely lost her mind, but I'll probably listen to 1991 until I die - I can't make it not bop
  22. nah katy sis
  23. I feel like she just releases at the wrong times, why did p2s come out in October? sad I'm not feeling this one though :(
  24. stellar! reminded me who tf i am, need to put on some makeup and start being mean to boys again <3
  25. Gyal replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    omg stunning

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.