Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

I can’t get over how well this song aged. I play it just as much now as when it came out. 

This song has voodoo in it. I like it more now than I did when it came out. A classic I fear 

4 hours ago, LanaXtinaFan said:

This song has voodoo in it. I like it more now than I did when it came out. A classic I fear 

TEA

5 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

Me vengo y me voy, SMASHDINI :hippo:

arrivo e me ne vado, GODINI :sats:

34 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

European smasha tbh, they also did this in France

 

 

36 minutes ago, Cain said:

European smasha tbh, they also did this in France

 

 

For a second i thought it was Dua .. 

 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeP2VA6A/

 

 

 

Imagine if she did a few performances like that ... 

 

 

I trully believe Houdini COULD have been bigger but the timing and the lack of live performances did damage the song's chart performance

Edited by shark_heather

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

For a second i thought it was Dua .. 

 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeP2VA6A/

 

 

 

Imagine if she did a few performances like that ... 

 

 

I trully believe Houdini COULD have been bigger but the timing and the lack of live performances did damage the song's chart performance

I think they’re really opting for just big performances, so far we know of the Grammys, BRITs and Glastonbury which are all huge 

 

I’m assuming they’ll do SNL during album release weekend as well and they’re probably pushing to make her host as well as perform

 

They’re going for a high profile approach this era (like you can’t book me for these small stages) + personality based promo, which would explain all the interviews and stuff like the Trixie video

Wait this finally got me :jonny5: which means it's about to smash in the US (same thing happened with DSN, Levi and DTN)

Maybe they'll pick it up again (like Levitating), especially after the album drops

It's finally hitting hard for me. It was an okay bop at first ngl. Now, I think this is better than TS.

it's a BOP! the production is exquisite and the bridge... this on the tour will be fire :WAP:

On 3/18/2024 at 5:08 AM, Jude said:

It's finally hitting hard for me. It was an okay bop at first ngl. Now, I think this is better than TS.

It has always been :thing: TS is basic and should have stayed an album track 

On 3/14/2024 at 7:55 PM, unclefloprry said:

Me vengo y me voy, SMASHDINI :hippo:

HOEDINI:hippo:

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Cute

 

 

This is just Cassie's Long Way To Go... And it doesn't go well together at all

It's crazy how much of a slow burn Dua is. I didn't like Dance the Night at all at first, and then months later it was one of the best pop songs of the year to me :rip: 


Same thing kinda happened with this song, I enjoyed it mildly at first but it has really grown, significantly, on me. :dies: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.