Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

rehceeb

2 minutes ago, houdini said:

who says that?

Maybe I got it wrong, but that's how I understood the first sentence

https://twitter.com/dlipahungary/status/1722760774853038093?t=5rkqK3ssWZfF4gn6VWMzWQ&s=19

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

I’m gonna go to bed now. But I’m ready to overplay this to death in the next few weeks. This era is gonna be PHENOMENAL

EAT

Wait is song being released earlier than Friday 12AM EST okay? Sorry for dumb question 

Edited by I Melt Away

Just now, Burqa said:

im curious about training season now more than ever, i bet the video is IT

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

when she trains the straight men on how to eat *****

3bbLpOL.gif

• Like 1

OH SHE ATE THAT THE F*** UP. I don't get the MV hate. AT. ALL.

Miss Lipa DID THAT. She has such a natural chemistry with the camera. Reminds me of a certain pop girl.:jonny5:

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Okay so everything about this reminds me of Perfect Illusion

How Gaga went from Artpop to Perfect Illusion

its giving Dua Lipa from Future Nostalgia and now Houdini.

TOTALLY and Tame Impala worked on both tracks :coffee:

I have one note - I strongly believe that the bridge melody should've been included in between the first post-chorus and the second verse as well.

Nonetheless, a bop and a half, I'm on board!

• Like 1

She still has the same silver chrome nails as the music video, so was this filmed within the past three weeks or so?

6 minutes ago, Augmented said:

Dua, Caroline, Tobias, Kevin and Danny being the core team for the album :jonny5:

I'm wet :WAP:

This is a bop and I def don’t hear a lot of disco in here. This is more psych indie pop I feel? Im into it 

God I really need to sleep but I’m still so pumped

Video was cute, last minute of the video had so many cool tricks that I would’ve loved to have seen incorporated more

the song is still WHEW :jonny: clear Dua DNA with touches of Danny and especially Kevin.. what a SONGGGGGG

6 minutes ago, Subversive said:

She still has the same silver chrome nails as the music video, so was this filmed within the past three weeks or so?

Not sure, but considering this wasn’t supposed to be the lead single I wouldn’t be surprised if they filmed this video last minute recently 

• Like 1

i have no idea why so many people are on the fence about the song. It's SO good. The sexy instrumental, the synthy Me-me-me that transitions into the NASTY guitar riff nearing the end of the song...10 10 10s *****

The lack of an explosive chorus is a complete non-issue and the video is exactly what the song needs

• Like 6

Just now, Relampago. said:

Not sure, but considering this wasn’t supposed to be the lead single I wouldn’t be surprised if they filmed this video last minute recently 

wait really? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.