• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• KatyPrismSpirit

• katara

• unclefloprry

Okay...I really like the 1st 2 minutes of the song. Vocals, vocal hooks, flow are on point & a textbook pop earworm.

So far, just not feeling/connecting to the last minute ESP last 15 seconds :-#. Sorry not sorry...no idea why they felt the need to implement 'that' sound effect/instrument. It's....anyway. lol  I think Stuart Price, Kirkpatrick etc...would've filled in the blanks & taken this next 10 levels.

A hit? YES. #1 UK etc...yes. Longevity and the US? No idea.  

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

NOW THIS IS A LEAD SINGLE VIDEO

:michael:

houdini video is better, she looks better, the song is better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, collin said:

This is just there. I’m sure it will be a hit thanks to radio and play listing force like all her songs, but…

How am i supposed to take your opinion seriously when you say sh*t like that? You obviously went into it with the intention of hating it :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

QueenofCopyPaste

so far HOUDIKNEE choreo is like this...on the video

dua-lipa-dua-lipa-dance.gif

It better change on the live performances..

I really like the electric guitar at the end

Kind of sad that the video isn't much

could've at least picked an outfit complimenting her more

• Like 1

It’s fine. Maybe even a bop, I’d say. But yeah, it’s very similar to FN. It’s probably be a hit in the UK and a moderate hit in the US but I have a feeling she’s saving her big song for the album release.

This song honestly just gets better and better with every listen. 

Girlie has been ATTENDING those dance lessons. She OWNED the choreo in that music video. It perfectly matches the aesthetic of the song. Don’t think it’s a boring video at all - a MV doesn’t need wardrobe and scene changes to be interesting, and she proves it here

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Love Again said:

It makes way more sense to release it now cause by the time the Xmas songs have faded this will likely have it’s peak in the US (physicals also ship around this time I believe)

Yeah I hope it does well, its a bop!

I think the video is actually good for the song -- sometimes less is more. The focus here is her sex appeal and how sexy the song sounds. It works for me.

Also, the production is kind of ARTPOP sounding :)

6 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

NOW THIS IS A LEAD SINGLE VIDEO

:michael:

this is even worse than houdini, now bfr

I kinda like it the video. Song wasn't as good as I thought but it's a cute bop!

• Thumbs Down 1

This is already tugging to be my favorite song of 2023 I think. A total earworm. She delivered! The new Rihanna as far as consistently delivering pop excellence with her leads!

Cgzo7Vm.gif

QueenofCopyPaste

also the TRACK PANT choice is NAWT IT :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.