• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• Automatic

• Alex

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

Always knew she'd go back to her sleepy R&B-amapiano niche, but hoped she and her team wouldn't do it this soon after releasing an uptempo hit :toofunny2:

Good luck to her, especially with the December/holiday season wave of music coming around the corner.

Edited by iKnowles
typo

The chorus is not good, but she needs to keep the momentum going with another single

This one sounds a bit boring imo, as someone already pointed out i see another Natalie La Rose :gaycat3:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

hoping the dance break is a bop, otherwise its giving SNOOZE and not the iconic sza song

she’s moved from cousin to daughter status rather quickly! :clap3:excited for this

11 hours ago, masochizm said:

not sure this sounds like a good follow up but hope i’m wrong :suburban:

Agreed, I don't like the sound of it.

this does not sound good, and apparently they're dropping the album in March? :toofunny3: Epic Records being incompetent and useless, shocker

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

It's great that she's following up quick but I'm not sure if this is the song to do it with

moo.png

yup, same

13 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

this does not sound good, and apparently they're dropping the album in March? :toofunny3: Epic Records being incompetent and useless, shocker

i don’t understand why artists sign to them

It’ll be interesting to see how this is received. She doesn’t have a big enough discography for the rest of her songs to get a boost from Water’s success, so it’ll be fascinating to see how the proper follow up single performs commercially. 

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

I hope she can at least release a 4 song EP with water, truth & dare + 2 new songs in january/February 

Obsessed with this, this could top Water for me if the rest of the song is as strong as this snippet. She has another hit on her hands I fear.

• Like 3

I hope this does well. I'm rooting for her! And a little come down filler singles before another explosive single maybe good. Who knows Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

8 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

i don’t understand why artists sign to them

desperation

Come throughhh. With Water still smashing a second single to keep the momentum seems smart. Post-chorus lowkey better than the chorus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.