Tyla - 'TYLA'

Alex

8 hours ago, Alex said:

Striking while the iron is hot :clap3: A risky but smart decision if her team plays their cards right. Stream her bops in the meantime ! 

As she should take advantage of the hype while it is still there. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jay L

• Automatic

• Alex

• X~MoviePoP

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Alex said:

you say this now and we're gonna end up with a Chris Brown collab :rip: 

female artist collabs >

Tyla Water ft Ice Spice 

Sesame Street Nod GIF

I wouldn't mind a cute lil promo single + album announcement/pre order next friday tbh

if Water was her Pon de Replay i can't wait for her If It's Lovin That You Want :WAP:

also the fact that she's on the run for BNA grammy nom it's sooo smart to drop the debut album during the voting season + while Water is smashing 

15 hours ago, Machete said:

Yes she does. Look at successful debut albums in the streaming era. SOUR and WWAFAWDWG. Both had multiple singles push pre-released that established a fan base. Tyla releasing next month will be a bomb. There are signs of GP liking her (multiple smash TikToks on her beauty/personality/etx.) but it is not "Oh new Tyla music, I must tune in" hype yet. Getting another smash single will change that.  

It’s unfair Olivia and billie had already established fanbase, tyla doesn’t have it, she only has some hype.

It’s the streaming era you don’t even need 2-3 singles to smash if her debut is good, people will tune in whether it’s right now or in a few months. 

Edited by Dialamba
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It’s unfair Olivia and billie had already established fanbase, tyla doesn’t have it, she only has some hype.

It’s the streaming era you don’t even need 2-3 singles to smash if her debut is good, people will tune in whether it’s during right now or in a few months. 

you hit the nail on the head. A good project will keep people invested and coming back, and the industry is very fast paced so artist teams need to learn when to take their shots :clap3:

• 5 weeks later...

Edited by houdini
  • Like 1

her “if its lovin’ that you want” is coming :jonny6:

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

33 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

she seems like another Natalie La Rose type of fad

Only time will tell - The fact that she handled her debut single "Getting Late" with just her manager and no label says a lot about her imo. I think that she's ambitious and definitely here to stay.

Can't wait to hear the full track :jamming:

it sounds so good :WAP: perched for this.... her Trip to Water's Boo'd Up

I think shes teasing that the album will come out march 1st 

Bit of a filler single because she has a massive dance/house banger waiting in the wings.

• Like 8

Just now, BryceG said:

Bit of a filler single because she has a massive dance/house banger waiting in the wings.

her “SOS” #1 hit is coming for Tyla2 

2 minutes ago, houdini said:

her “SOS” #1 hit is coming for Tyla2 

It’s more like this

Same producers

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.