Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Does it hurt when you get downvoted/reported

Featured Replies

I feel sorry for the person who downvoted. like they're bothered by my opinion so much that it hurt.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Its entertaining, the fact I triggered you so hard to click that button.     Exhibit A:

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    It's even funnier when that person reports you and it gets shipped back by the mods. You THOUGHT

  • Marla Singer
    Marla Singer

    I wouldn't know, it's never happened.  

I don’t mind it. It just lets me know the girls are mad! I don’t report people and I rarely downvote. Everybody wants to jump quick and talk **** on Mariah when I say something they don’t like, and when I say “um, okay? Yeah.” they get even more upset and then we see a lovely “NEW REPORT.” :gaycat:

Edited by Keter

Yes

 

I make a note of everyone who downvotes me so I can eventually fly out to their location and snap their neck

not really 

 

but the mods should do something about swifties abusing the downvote button 

Honestly idc but it gets confusing when I get downvoted on some very neutral/random opinions

Edited by burninredhot

I disliked OP to stay on topic :eli:

 

Also, not the thread getting reported, doesn't that guarantee a WP at least to the one who did it :dies:?

Edited by BrokenMachine

5 minutes ago, burninredhot said:

Honestly idc but it gets confusing when I get downvoted on some very neutral/random opinions

Same, most of the time I don't post controversial stuff so whenever I get downvoted I just feel confused :lakitu:

48 minutes ago, Rogue said:

No because 99% of the time I get no points when I get reported. 
 

And downvotes means nothing to me. 
 

spacer.png

The random report :ahh:

1 hour ago, magazine said:

I know a certain someone that just yesterday report-retaliated me because he got reported for breaking ZTP rules

you can't make this sh*t up kfjshjiodskjifdf

 

Lw93iCX.gif

You reported me for pointing out that you threw crap shade and got clocked for being a troll…..

 

The mods rightfully ignored you :heart:

9 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

The random report :ahh:

They want me out so bad omg. 
 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, WEEKND said:

Honey I don’t know who u are or what kind of fungi run through your veins. 
 

 

so what now indeed because I truly have no clue. 

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

Nope.

 

I love when I make a general, factual statement about a fan base, and the hit-dogs downvote. We love confirmation.

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Its entertaining, the fact I triggered you so hard to click that button. :lmao:
 

:heart: Exhibit A:

spacer.png

Gag that racist :clap3:

i don’t care if i get downvoted :dies: it’s funny. especially when you downvote someone and they go through your entire post history :dies: like damn ma you that mad

7 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

It just makes the post funnier when it has the reported tag

the orange banner + the dislike gets them very quick, as we can see from this thread

sjadioaskfjska

 

Lw93iCX.gif

9 minutes ago, Bussea said:

i don’t care if i get downvoted :dies: it’s funny. especially when you downvote someone and they go through your entire post history :dies: like damn ma you that mad

Aka The girl beneath your post :fan:

If certain members downvote you, you just know that your take was logical, cohesive, and correct, so if anything it’s an ego boost :celestial5:

4 minutes ago, Dephira said:

If certain members downvote you, you just know that your take was logical, cohesive, and correct, so if anything it’s an ego boost :celestial5:

Oh, this explains why the girl above your post has been spamming dislikes :gaycat6:

No. When I close my ATRL tab, you all disappear. I don't take any of this seriously (though I do love many of you of course :gaycat:)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.