Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Does it hurt when you get downvoted/reported

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, KKW said:

Honey this girl is quick to downvote anything :rip:

 

6 minutes ago, orange22 said:

This hoe loves that button whew!

Not Miss Taylena gotta a reputation.mp3 :lmao:

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 76
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Its entertaining, the fact I triggered you so hard to click that button.     Exhibit A:

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    It's even funnier when that person reports you and it gets shipped back by the mods. You THOUGHT

  • Marla Singer
    Marla Singer

    I wouldn't know, it's never happened.  

I only get them from members of one fanbase notorious for pressing that button so those never count to me

 

ezgif-3-9710dd759d.thumb.gif.afa8ee83ec7

Just now, fijitears said:

spacer.png

 

Tbh, I laugh. It adds a little flavor to the post 

 

spacer.png

 

The new report feature is comedy I’m sorry 

I love seeing the orange report notice pop up from a certain fan base. I'm sure they've made the mods laugh, it must be entertaining tossing out reports from them all day.

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb 

Just now, kimberly said:

I love seeing the orange report notice pop up from a certain fan base. I'm sure they've made the mods laugh, it must be entertaining tossing out reports from them all day.

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb 

The way I always get mass downvotes every time I throw the word VOCAL out there; it’s so triggering for them and I love it.

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, WEEKND said:

I just feel confused. 
 

like what am I supposed to do with that? I just move on. 
 

if I have something to say I usually just quote the person and voice my opinion.

 

downvoting seems like an option for users who are too scared to approach u but still want it to be known that they disagree. 

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

  • ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

You think that hurts? Watch someone drag you back and receive massives "hahas" and "likes" on your expensive. It's dangerous being THAT GIRL on ATRL. A lot of jealous people are on your throat. But people crucified Jesus too, so you cannot let that keep you up at night.

 

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

:rip: Except Jesus was crucified for the salvation of mankind (after living a life without sin) and you're dragged on ATRL for having bad taste, terrible takes, and a lack of sense. The comparison isn't quite working sis.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, fijitears said:

spacer.png

 

Tbh, I laugh. It adds a little flavor to the post 

 

spacer.png

 

This.

 

Every time I see that orange stamp I can’t help but to zoom in to see what wild/funny takes a user posted.
 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

:rip: Except Jesus was crucified for the salvation of mankind (after living a life without sin) and you're dragged on ATRL for having bad taste, terrible takes, and a lack of sense. The comparison isn't quite working sis.

 

Did I ask?

 

1 minute ago, La Reina said:

When they downvote AND report is what sends me

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb

Dropping Easter eggs just like their fav! 

26 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

You think that hurts? Watch someone drag you back and receive massives "hahas" and "likes" on your expensive. It's dangerous being THAT GIRL on ATRL. A lot of jealous people are on your throat. But people crucified Jesus too, so you cannot let that keep you up at night.

 

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

The wording, the gif choice... you can't wear a @slw84 wig and then be @slw84

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb

3 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

The wording, the gif choice... you can't wear a @slw84 wig and then be @slw84

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb

 

Only the LEGENDS. The BLUEPRINTS of ATRL!

 

ezgif-1-f3bc812a00.thumb.gif.e3fb2dfc52a

 

12 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

Honey I don’t know who u are or what kind of fungi run through your veins. 
 

 

so what now indeed because I truly have no clue. 

No because 99% of the time I get no points when I get reported. 
 

And downvotes means nothing to me. 
 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

The wording, the gif choice... you can't wear a @slw84 wig and then be @slw84

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb

Bless you and your bad azz avi, luv:heart2:

 

 

Good for them. Seeing my impact humbles me. Positive vibes to those who take a page from my book. That's what it's there for...

 

To stay on topic, nah. I get some are sensitive and ego-driven but I can not let stuff like that get to me. Some people are targeting due to their emotional investment, while others simply disagree. Posters have the right to disagree. I just will not let it overtake me. 

16 minutes ago, La Reina said:

When they downvote AND report is what sends me

 

IMG_7226.thumb.gif.c693f4318916a47044bdb

 

Good

 

4J20jSV.gif

I love it! Me getting ready to say the most unhinged **** you’ve ever heard:

 

spacer.png

no not really. i dont get notifications for them and i dont really go back to my posts after ive already posted them.

Downvoting is straight up loser behavior. Why give someone negativity when you can just scroll past it and move on with your day :rip: I only downvote truly obnoxious stuff

It’s the most entertaining aspect of the site I’d say. It’s just funny if you don’t take the ATRL seriously.

😂😂😂

 

When that user with the Tinashe pic goes to my profile to search my posts and counter downvote me, it sends me every time :dies:

 

Its like a game at this point 
 

 

 

 

I only downvote people who are complaining bc it’s hilarious.  I would downvote myself too :gaygacat5:

Edited by Archetype

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.