Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Does it hurt when you get downvoted/reported

Featured Replies

I recall getting reported for a thread that didn't break any rules but the only thing I gathered from that was that certain users' buttons were pushed 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 76
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Its entertaining, the fact I triggered you so hard to click that button.     Exhibit A:

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    It's even funnier when that person reports you and it gets shipped back by the mods. You THOUGHT

  • Marla Singer
    Marla Singer

    I wouldn't know, it's never happened.  

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.