Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Katy Perry's best/worst closing track?

Katy Perry's best/worst closing track? 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Which is the BEST song?

    • Fingerprints
      31%
    • Not Like the Movies
      26%
    • By the Grace of God
      31%
    • Into Me You See
      0%
      0
    • What Makes A Woman
      9%
  2. 2. Which is the WORST song?

    • Fingerprints
      12%
    • Not Like the Movies
      2%
    • By the Grace of God
      2%
    • Into Me You See
      51%
    • What Makes A Woman
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They're all pretty bad :hoetenks: 

 

Best: Not Like The Movies I guess

Worst: What Makes a Woman

  • ATRL Moderator

What Makes a Woman is so underrated, I don’t get the hate at all :jamming:even bonus track High on Your Supply clears some of these 

Best: Fingerprints, just because I love her rock tracks

 

Worst: Into Me You See, I can't even finish that track, the intention was there, and could have been a beautiful song, but it just doesn't work

 

Also, I forgot how awful By The Grace Of God studio version is, the live acoustic is miles better, I can't believe they chose that for the studio version :gaycat6:

Edited by BrokenMachine

Not Like the Movies was a great closing track for Teenage Dream

Oh gosh, I didn’t realize she had such a terrible collection of closers. I honestly don’t know how to answer the poll!

Not Like The Movies is the best.

IMYS isn’t necessarily bad lyrically but it just drags in terms of melody and replay factor so it’s the worst. 

"By the Grace of God" is one of my all-time favorite songs by her. It was such a missed opportunity for her not to release an acoustic version.

Fingerprints is literally one of her best ever :michael: Oppen Sesame Style is the worst.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.