*NSYNC - "Better Place"

okgo

10 hours ago, Jaay said:

Huh? Chris didn’t have a verse in This I Promise You lol

Then who was that guy that sang like a little boy after Justin and JC. You try be comments day it’s Chris 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• okgo

• Movimento Perpétuo

• FreeXone

• Fleahive

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Then who was that guy that sang like a little boy after Justin and JC. You try be comments day it’s Chris 

Only Justin and JC have solos in This I Promise You.

this actually didn't sound half bad! but yeah the say so similarities are strong. better than expected given it's them/jt.

I guess it's nice and catchy. But, really. What was the point of this? 

To release extremely generic radio-fodder after more than 20 years. This is just a mix of Can't Stop The Feeling x Better Days. Their music way back sounds fresher than this.

Their fans deserve better. 

Edited by Galantis
spelling

14 hours ago, yonsé said:

yeah that was ass.

also seeing the artist credit on streaming is NSYNC “featuring” Justin Timberlake?

keep it girl lol 

Justin is credited as a separate artist so it will show on his main page on streaming platforms. 

the song is trash though 

• Thumbs Down 1

Mmmmmmmmm...

It was great to hear JC's voice again in a new song after so many years. The chorus was cute. But I was expecting more. I think it can be a grower, but so far I'm not super impressed. I don't think it's a bad song by any means, but with a few changes, it could have been great.

JC is the GOAT! :smitten:

*NSYNC is not the Backstreet Boys. The only two who got solos in 99% of the songs were JC and Justin. Chris sang in "Drive Myself Crazy" and Joey and Lance in a bunch of their Christmas songs but that was it. The other guys, in spite of their talent, were just JC and Justin's backup singers. So I don't understand why some of you were expecting them to sing. That's not really how *NSYNC has ever operated. 

BSB's "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" and "I Want It That Way" → All five guys had solos

*NSYNC's "God Must Have Spent..." and "This I Promise You" → Only JC and Justin had solos

That's honestly the biggest difference between the two groups.

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

*NSYNC is not the Backstreet Boys. The only two who got solos in 99% of the songs were JC and Justin. Chris sang in "Drive Myself Crazy" and Joey and Lance in a bunch of their Christmas songs but that was it. The other guys, in spite of their talent, were just JC and Justin's backup singers. So I don't understand why some of you were expecting them to sing. That's not really how *NSYNC has ever operated. 

BSB's "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" and "I Want It That Way" → All five guys had solos

*NSYNC's "God Must Have Spent..." and "This I Promise You" → Only JC and Justin had solos

That's honestly the biggest difference between the two groups.

nsync was known for their very tight vocal harmonies and there is none of that on this song.

• Like 2

Can't Stop The Feeling remake/update? ;) Lol Original was fine enough. Beats in this are decent at 1st but that's about it. Then it deflates.

Of course this will get payoled to death 1st x-amount of weeks on US radio but don't at all feel/vibe this doing much more than radio support. Also, CSTF had a total spring/summer vibe. It's fall heading into winter now in the US. So...ya cute attempt but heard enough just the one time. 

Edited by jamiko1230

Jc and Justin are back whew. 

Edited by God_Donna

52 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

#66 on US Spotify with 476k :clap:

Keep Going Up deserved :'( but good for them, maybe this helps both songs (or kills the other entirely)

POP
-- 32 *NSYNC Better Place 1519 0 1519 6.086

HOT AC
-- 27 *NSYNC Better Place 662 0 662 3.181

AC
-- 21 *NSYNC Better Place 98 0 98 0.883

Dang radio was rly missing Justin :dies:

5 hours ago, TOKYO. said:

This is a FLOP and BOMB

You really expected something from a group that hasn't done anything in 21 years?

This is really smart from a bussiness point of view 

Do a basic song for a soundtrack to see if people still cares, if it works you can plan something else if it doesn't you act like it's a one time thing 

Justin's team is trying extra hard to make him come back with this and the nelly collabs

I think the whistle thing should have been more prominent in the production since that worked well for the one direction track 

1 hour ago, UnanimousBB16 said:

You really expected something from a group that hasn't done anything in 21 years?

The excuses. We are talking about a COMEBACK of NYSNC

30 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

The excuses. We are talking about a COMEBACK of NYSNC

Use your brain.  It’s an unprompted song for a kids movie 

People have a lot of expectations from a boyband full of middle aged men.

Aside from the fact that out of all the late 90s/early 00s crop of artists only Bey was able to successfully transition into the streaming era, who is Nsync’s target audience in 2023? Early middle aged women who were stans back in 2000? Idk why some of y’all are expecting them to be topping spotify charts lol. The fact they even charted with a soundtrack for a kids movie is good enough for them. It shows there’s some interest.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.