When was your first kiss?

Queen.

Do you remember your first kiss and with who?

With a girl when i was fourteen 

With a guy when i was 19 in the army

I was 18 and it was in the back of my car. I was expecting a nice kiss but he wanted to make out. The times that came after were much better. 

with a girl when i was like... 12, of course we didn't know how to kiss so it was a mess. but my proper first kiss was also with a girl when i was like 14. 

my first gay kiss i was 16 and it was 10/10, amazing. got me addicted and idk if i kissed more than idk 10 girls after that -- probably not. and i'm 26. :laugh: so gay. 

liberal parents, i was always premature in my life. 

but the interest thing is that i'm SO picky and even annoying for others when it comes to sex... i basically never do it on first date. so i guess liberal parents kinda worked? not that it's a problem sex on first dates, it's not. but maybe if my parents weren't liberals i wouldn't have lived a free teenage life and when adult years after would want to hurryyyy against the time i'd lost... i see this with a loooooot of people. 

Edited by Selegend

2016 with my girlfriend but I don't think it was as memorable since weren't even on a date

I was 15 when I kissed some random white girl at a highschool dance. I think her name was Laura? But it was dark and I'm black and her friends ripped her off less than a minute in lol

Then when I was in college I kissed a guy when I was 21.

In 10th grade with my girlfriend

Never kissed men yet

I was 17 and met up with this cute boy who went to the same high school with me at a park. We looked at stars and kissed laying under a tree. It was actually really cute

I was 15, it was with my ex bf 

With this guy I met while doing an admission to a college in another city, we met that day and kissed (the best kisser ever). 

I was 19

when i lost my virginity freshman year of college to a guy twice my age :)

When I was 5/6 I guess. Did it with my neighborhood friend (2 years older than me), we were trying to mimic a kiss we saw on TV. 

When I was 15 with my friend. We were on Omegle and a guy dared us to kiss so we did. This was after I lost my virginity.

I sorta kissed a girl in 6th grade on the playground, and as for a guy, just two years ago when I was 24. I didn't date in my teenage years and in college it didn't go well the couple of times I tried and then the pandemic happened.

Girl: I was 5 and we were at the coffee shop with the view from a hill at the sea and beach

Boy: I was 20 and we were in the forest hiding behind a statute of fallen army soldiers

I was 8 and he was 45 years old. It was my mom then boyfriend

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 we were playing house and we played husband and wife and had our first kiss :gaycat7:

But first make out was like 15.

First same sex kiss was at 24 at a club. Never again girls kiss gross :giraffe:

With my first boyfriend at 14. He tasted like the apple fritter he'd polished off a few minutes earlier and used too much tongue by half. He was sweet, but unfortunately way more into me than I was him.

With a girl, at 12, with a boy, at 17.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.