Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Fantasy vs. Heartbreaker

Which one? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both songs were released today in 1995 and 1999.

 

But which one do you prefer?

 

 

 

Fantasy.

 

But I most admit. I've been hearing Heartbreaker a lot more recently and it's starting to grow back!

 

kXUaWkU.png

Edited by jdmc219

fantasy definitely. it's such a timeless classic and it never gets old. heartbreaker is great too and i do hear it quite frequently but it did kind of replicate the fantasy formula. fantasy also used sampling more creatively

  • Author

There's just something so captivating about "Heartbreaker" that I can't put my finger on

 

 

 

 

I like Heartbreaker's chorus and song structure more, but overall Fantasy is just better. 

 

Loverboy might be better than both of them, tho.:gayriahcat1:

Before, I would've chosen Fantasy

it's such a classic song and sound...

 

I couldn't really get into Heartbreaker for some time, even thought it was overrated

but now, I found God :worship2:

1 hour ago, Virgos Groove said:

Fantasy f/ ODB > Heartbreaker > Fantasy :gayriahcat2:

Came here to post this :gayriahcat2:

I loooove both. I think both are in my top 5 Mariah songs... but I'm going with Heartbreaker here. :gaycat2:

Fantasy was one of my favorite songs of all time but in the last few years Heartbreaker has crept above it. It’s just a bit “edgier” than Fantasy for me and the on again off again story is more relatable to me. Plus Jay D’s verse and the “gimme your love” really elevate the song

Fantasy remains the better song, but I find myself listening to Heartbreaker a lot more these days though.

i listen to heartbreaker more but fantasy is just legendary so idk, both are masterpieces :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.