Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

How old is too old for you?

Featured Replies

How old is too old for you to date or hookup with? I know the answer may be different depending on your own age, and also your answer for dating vs hookups may be different as well.

 

For me, I wouldn’t date or hookup with someone over the age of 39 :celestial5:

 

You?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

80 years old and above. 79 and below can still s**k my D or l**k my H.

I can't really see myself dating someone over the age of 32 atm. Sometimes I sort of feel a generation gap when talking to some guys in their early 30s ngl. 

 

I'm 25 and I feel way too old for people in their early 20s and way too young for those in their 30s. Its a mess. :skull:

the limit does not exist

 

but no i’m 29 and probably wouldn’t wanna go past like 45ish

Edited by Orsay

Hookup wise 60+

Dating wise I don't want someone too older than me

Probably 50. But once you hit 30 nobody cares if your dating a senior citizen 

Probably like 39. I’m around my early 30s so anything pushing or at 40 is something too hard to bear at this time. :rip:

Edited by Taste of Honey

My parents were 13 years apart, so I'm good with that (depending, really), but age gaps don't shock me.

50+

 

Some men over that age sometimes message me but I lie and say Idc about it but then I never meet them in person. :rip:

 

blackoutbaby

im 30 so 50. Also no man before 40 has their **** together if u wanna date so its pointless

I would say for most people… 10+ years above or below their own age it gets a bit weird :siptea: 

My dating apps are set from 25-50 y/o

When it comes to guys 40 and up Im looking for a bag/to be spoiled, ngl. Someone to teach me how to be more financially literate. 40 and under isn’t about the bag so much, at least not in a way where I expect to be spoiled. For the guys in the mid to late 20s, financial security is less of a factor all together, as long as they’re not straight up broke with no goals or ambition. 

Edited by BGKC

I'm currently dating a 42 year old and I'm 27, it's been my best dating experience honestly. I appreciate the maturity, but I probably would draw the line at 45

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.