Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Have yall seen her Tik tok for No Comma 

 

:jonny5: :jonny5: :jonny5:

 

I need it now! 

It's already a hit in my mind :flame:. Is she releasing it as a single or something?

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

Just 4 days until the Dublin date of the tour. Is anybody on here going?

1 hour ago, STARFUCKER said:

Just 4 days until the Dublin date of the tour. Is anybody on here going?

Me and my friend are going to the Manchester show! Hope she's got some vinyl/cd on sale seeing as my store order got lost in the merch bankruptcy. I doubt it but I'm hopeful haha :deadbanana:

I feel like “Love To Make” would be so cute to put out next week as a “Valentine’s Day/end of Starfucker era” song and then “No Comma” in April/May 🤡🤡🤡

4 minutes ago, Gold said:

no comma is from starfucker?

I think it’s for a new project 

 

 

She used my vape on stage and I met her after the show tonight :jonnycat:

2 days. i am praying that crowd in london leans more to the deranged and mentally ill side of things :giraffe:

I saw her in 2023 and she is an incredible performer, Slayyyter is like if old school Gaga took herself less seriously and was not so pretentious.

I wish she was coming to mainland europe so bad ugh hope I can see her one day

Tommy/HBIS should’ve been a Valentine double single :monkey:

Drop the gofundme link sis, we still have time to make HBIS a summer smash in Europe :suburban:

Not that it matters but I think it’s interesting that in her Twitter meltdown the other day Ayesha erotica pretty much confirmed there is beef between Slayyyter and Kim lol 

3 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Not that it matters but I think it’s interesting that in her Twitter meltdown the other day Ayesha erotica pretty much confirmed there is beef between Slayyyter and Kim lol 

Have Slayyyter and Kim ever collab’d? I never really saw them as friends in the first place but intrigued as to what the beef would be over 

1 minute ago, popstickle said:

Have Slayyyter and Kim ever collab’d? I never really saw them as friends in the first place but intrigued as to what the beef would they used to frequently

 

1 minute ago, popstickle said:

Have Slayyyter and Kim ever collab’d? I never really saw them as friends in the first place but intrigued as to what the beef would be over 

They used to frequently tweet support for each other in 2019, they have a song together on Charli XCX's "Click" https://open.spotify.com/track/2xrk7zYN50RIF39J5wqCHw?si=mZ1n_mNpQPuPUIewsQccVA

42 minutes ago, popstickle said:

Have Slayyyter and Kim ever collab’d? I never really saw them as friends in the first place but intrigued as to what the beef would be over 

I’m sure the tweets are deleted bc Ayesha apologized the next day but from what I saw when the mess was happening she said something along the lines of “I don’t like Kim for how she treated Slayyyter”. She was also saying other transphobic things towards Kim sooo not sure if she actually knows something or if she was being messy 

43 minutes ago, STARFUCKER said:

 

They used to frequently tweet support for each other in 2019, they have a song together on Charli XCX's "Click" https://open.spotify.com/track/2xrk7zYN50RIF39J5wqCHw?si=mZ1n_mNpQPuPUIewsQccVA

That’s a shame.

 

I was at the Manchester show last night and it was so good. She has such an energy and prescene on stage and her vocals are insane! 

Edited by popstickle

1 hour ago, popstickle said:

Have Slayyyter and Kim ever collab’d? I never really saw them as friends in the first place but intrigued as to what the beef would be over 

 

she wanna sound like slayyyter but it’s not hitting

it’s my track that the dj’s be spinning

its not you whores that keep on, keep winning

i heard your new song and ***** it’s not giving 

 

i suspect slayyyter lost a lot of respect for kim for her shameless attempt to mimic her digi-*****-pop signature sound and image. i like kim but i as a fan also lost respect for her artistry too

 

 

Edited by oshyms

I'm still sad I'm not gonna get the titty vinyl because the supplier went bankrupt 

5 hours ago, oshyms said:

 

she wanna sound like slayyyter but it’s not hitting

it’s my track that the dj’s be spinning

its not you whores that keep on, keep winning

i heard your new song and ***** it’s not giving 

 

i suspect slayyyter lost a lot of respect for kim for her shameless attempt to mimic her digi-*****-pop signature sound and image. i like kim but i as a fan also lost respect for her artistry too

 

 

Oh wow I didn’t even know those were the lyrics. I was too busy bopping along haha, but yes I agree, I have lost respect for Kim’s artistry over the last few years sadly.

Edited by popstickle

On 2/15/2024 at 4:15 PM, oshyms said:

she wanna sound like slayyyter but it’s not hitting

it’s my track that the dj’s be spinning

its not you whores that keep on, keep winning

i heard your new song and ***** it’s not giving 

 

slightly off topic to what you are discussing.. but this song and in particular this verse is low key the highlight of the live show. :jonny5:

 

+ literally haven’t been able to stop thinking about last night. every song back to back HIT and it was relentless, but each song still had its own moment that fit perfectly in the setlist?? one of the best concerts ive ever been to and i so badly want to relive it all over again. the music somehow comes alive even more on stage with the production. 

On 2/15/2024 at 1:15 PM, oshyms said:

 

she wanna sound like slayyyter but it’s not hitting

it’s my track that the dj’s be spinning

its not you whores that keep on, keep winning

i heard your new song and ***** it’s not giving 

 

i suspect slayyyter lost a lot of respect for kim for her shameless attempt to mimic her digi-*****-pop signature sound and image. i like kim but i as a fan also lost respect for her artistry too

 

 

the pop diss we needed :WAP:

saw her in dublin and manchester, she’s really the best pop star in YEARS :jonny6:

  • 3 months later...

Can someone explain why the song starfucker is not on the standard version of the album? Even though a title track clearly exists? What was the thought process?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.