• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freaky Prince

• STARFUCKER

• Pendulum

• sbenci

I don't like Makeup :mandown:

The title track and James Dean are great though, the title track especially.

I definitely updated the album cover to the TITTIES OUT explicit cover to represent the "MISS NEW ****" lines

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gogetonthebus said:

I'm pretty sure there are a few Kim leftovers on Starfucker based on the credits. Maybe they just bought the already-produced track and just laid the vocals over it?

Why would Kim pass on a single song on this album compared to her recent releases :rip:

• Like 10

The final mix of the title track is so weird, why does she sound so tinny? And that vocal glitch, mess…

A bop though

oh title track lowkey eats up the rest of the album...... 

• Like 1

James Dean and StarFucker are killer, Makeup is meh.

Still grieving for Tommy though:sosad:

Hi girlies! A couple things. This is the pop album of the year, slayyyter is the savior of pop music, and James Dean goes the **** off in a club! 

• Like 3

I'm so mad she's with ******* FADER :rip: Both Starfucker and James Dean are great but with proper mixing an mastering they'd be even better ugh! So much talent is being WASTED!!

1 hour ago, Prodigal Self said:

I'm so mad she's with ******* FADER :rip: Both Starfucker and James Dean are great but with proper mixing an mastering they'd be even better ugh! So much talent is being WASTED!!

they're so incompetent :rip: I'm so mad this didn't get any tracktion, no reviews, barely any music videos this era, nothing! 

• Thanks 1

What’s the tea with her label? Is it true they only paid for 12 tracks and no videos? Wtf? 

On 12/2/2023 at 1:33 AM, BletaRexher said:

Why would Kim pass on a single song on this album compared to her recent releases :rip:

**** Pop era stuff.

Purrr has writing credits by Vaughn Oliver and Aaron Joseph, so I assume it was originally for Kim.

Oliver is also on Out of Time, but it also has the main team that worked on Starfucker so it's probably not a leftover.

For some reason I thought that Memories of You could have been too but I misremembered the credits

The new tracks are great.

I'm still convinced Girl Like Me could be her breakout hit. Once TikTok gets a sniff there will be no stopping it :jonny5:

maybe i’m just bored of electropop in general but this album aged like milk for me :rip: 

She and pinkpantheress fighting for my AOTY

also I just have to say this is the first deluxe in a while that I feel actually added essential songs. STARFUCKER feels complete with title track and James Dean 

Edited by Rigalo
  • Like 1

Make a ***** wanna slit her wrists
He ain't never met another girl like this
I don't need ass when I'm Miss New ****
I don't need cash I don't pay for ****
She wanna sound like Slayyyter but it's not hitting
It's my track that the DJ's be spinning
It's not you whores that keep on, keep winnin'
I heard your new song and, *****, it's not giving

spacer.png

• Like 1

The way she has stepped on my neck and not let me up for air since this era started:jonny6:

Easy album of the year for me and not enough people are talking about Tear Me Open because I can't stop replaying it.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.