Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

Terry Richardson just called me up. That freak is taking my pic tonight.

 

QIYdy7O.gif QIYdy7O.gif QIYdy7O.gif

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

every vinyl variant has arrived and this is still AOTD (album of the decade) :WAP:

23 minutes ago, troubledparadise said:

every vinyl variant has arrived and this is still AOTD (album of the decade) :WAP:

feel free to share the pics hun

okay whoever decided to filter out the French singing, I have personal beef with you and you will PAY :khalyan2:

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

okay whoever decided to filter out the French singing, I have personal beef with you and you will PAY :khalyan2:

this spill... i prefer listening to the demo purely because of that 

Despite her releases being pretty much evenly spaced out after two years, I lowkey wouldn't mind waiting until 2026 for S4. Topping Starfucker will be so hard :jonny5: Even though she probably can't allow herself to take such a hiatus. 

Edited by Freaky Prince

Kim Pet-rat was my top artist on wrapped because it only tracked the first part of the year. Slayyyter is easily dethroning her this year.

FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

 

Okay so I’m finally getting into this album! Interestingly, having listened to “Dawn of Chromatica” yesterday allowed for me to dive into even more dark electro pop. Making the room for this album in my ears. I was already a big fan of the song "Miss Belladonna" and then "Starfucker" but i wasnt able to connect with the album until now. 

 

WHAT HAVE I MISSED YALL

 

Hollywood Starlet GIF by Slayyyter

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

On 12/10/2023 at 5:42 PM, Freaky Prince said:

okay whoever decided to filter out the French singing, I have personal beef with you and you will PAY :khalyan2:

Good cause you can barely figure out what she's singing (or my French listening comprehension is nonexistent) 

 

Anyway, Memories of You reminds me of Naughty Naughty by Porcelain Black, that must be the reason why I love the track 

2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Good cause you can barely figure out what she's singing (or my French listening comprehension is nonexistent) 

 

Anyway, Memories of You reminds me of Naughty Naughty by Porcelain Black, that must be the reason why I love the track 

Girl you are using any chance to talk about Magacelain, like those two songs have nothing in common :skull:

It's such a great album! her discography as a whole is excellent! album after album!

I hope she will get recognized someday and breakthrough into the mainstream so we can get more budget visuals

8 hours ago, Gold said:

It's such a great album! her discography as a whole is excellent! album after album!

I hope she will get recognized someday and breakthrough into the mainstream so we can get more budget visuals

If anyone deserves a bigger budget, it is her. What she has managed to achieve this era with those limits placed on her is nothing short of incredible.

 

 

11 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Girl you are using any chance to talk about Magacelain, like those two songs have nothing in common :skull:

it's not my fault MF bops hard. RedOne was cooking 

makeup grew a lot, just wish she came up with a better chorus :mandown:

aotd tho

On 12/14/2023 at 6:54 AM, K$Ellie said:

makeup grew a lot, just wish she came up with a better chorus :mandown:

aotd tho

!!! 
 

The production is so Britney, imo. Idk. I always have to play Piece of Me after I play Makeup :rip: I wish they went a bit harder on the production and yea a better chorus. 

I've been obsessing over James Dean these last couple of days :flame:

Kim & Slayyyter may or may not be feuding. But they still committed equally terrible crimes by scrapping Try Again & Tommy (after teasing them!!)

 

I seriously cannot believe Cathy would pick Memories of You over Tommy. Or even Makeup on the deluxe 

Out Of Time would’ve been a cute lead if she had the budget for visuals. But given that she didn’t, I think ILH would’ve been a much better lead to kick off the album

if someone already has the instrumentals pls let me know :coffee:

4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

if someone already has the instrumentals pls let me know :coffee:

Same :jonny:

Star Fucker would have been a perfect comeback song for Britney :gaycatney6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.