Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What MPG classics make you excited/hyped up?

Featured Replies

Crazy in Love is THEE one for me!

 

Its just such a well constructed and TIMELESS smash. Sounds like a 90s smash, a digital 2000s smash, a 2010s multibillion streaming monster and a viral TikTok smash of the 2020s!

 

Its such a good gym hype song, a strut around the street song, a good opening to one of the best and biggest music careers of all time.

 

:jonny5:

i heard disturbia on the radio today for the first time in ages and damn :jonnycat: what a song. genuinely sat there thinking this is one of the best pop songs ever.

Don’t Stop the Music, Love Story, California Gurls, Just Dance, Gimme More, Sweet Dreams, Break Free, Levitating

Buttons, Wait A Minute, When I Grow Up, I Hate This Part :giraffe:

 

 

 

I don't know if they will become classics, it's too soon to label 20-year-old-or-so songs that, plus some of those songs I like were not that successful.

From the girls that are most discussed here :

Countdown

Rude Boy 

Paparazzi 

 

For the old girls most discussed here and some classics :

Think

I Wanna Dance with Somebody 

The Best

Together Again 

Get Together 

I can never stay still when those songs come on. Although TA is kinda moody still despite the lyrics, it fills me with such joy/it make me feel joyful. 

Edited by BnPac

Hung Up, Crazy In Love, Gimme More, Maneater/Promiscuous, The Sweet Escape, CGYOOMH, Umbrella, Just Dance, No Tears Left To Cry, Levitating... Those are the ones that I immediately think of. 

 

 

 

...and i'm NOT budging until the modern MPGs clean their act up and give us genuine, innovatiive, dynamic bawps as these...enough with the revivalism and nostalgia plsss

Yea the bridge to Crazy In Love is something else, there’s not many bridges (from MPGs) that are as epic as that. The intro too. It does get overplayed though if I’m being honest (I still bop every time tho). Cuff It is a new classic of hers that’s so feel good. 

 

Baby One More Time and Gimme More will set me off every time. 
Most classics by Missy will also do it for me. 
Applause by Gaga is one that really gets me, more so than her more certified classics. 


The list goes on and on tbh, I especially get hyped when it comes to 2000s hits. 

 

Crazy in Love was my first thought but there's a ton of them.. 

Holiday, Genie in a Bottle, So Emotional, I Should Be So Lucky, Raise Your Glass

Since U Been Gone

Complicated 

Can't Get You Out of My Head

Gimme More

We Found Love

Whenever Wherever

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.