Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Post Some EUPHORIC, Life Changing Choruses

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

So just to be a little more specific, the feeling I am searching for with these songs is one of either:

 

- intense joy, love, and happiness

(On a Night Like This by Kylie, Waiting for Tonight by Jennifer Lopez, Sorry for Love by Celine Dion),

 

- Lust, sexual desire, or physical pleasure 

(Heaven by DJ Sammy, Everytime We Touch by Cascada)

 

- clarity, growth, and relief crashing in like a wave

(Clean by Hilary Duff, Quicksand by Hatchie, Say It Right by Nelly Furtado)

Teenage Dream by Katy (intense love)

Lush Life by Zara (intense joy)

 

Miracle by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harris (intense love - but it's very much in the vibe of Heaven and Everytime We Touch)

LA Hallucinations by Carly Rae Jepsen (Lust)

Untouched by The Veronicas (Lust)

 

When I Needed You by Carly (clarity)

Clearest Blue by Chvrches (clarity) 

 

 

 

Edited by Raphy23

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Teenage Dream by Katy (intense love)

Lush Life by Zara (intense joy)

 

Miracle by Ellie Goulding ft Calvin Harris (intense love - but it's very much in the vibe of Heaven and Everytime We Touch)

LA Hallucinations by Carly Rae Jepsen (Lust)

Untouched by The Veronicas (Lust)

 

When I Needed You by Carly (clarity)

 

 

Miracle is one of my favorite songs this year so far, great suggestion. And When I Needed You by Carly is definitely THAT girl :jonny: 

 

im gonna check out that Veronicas song as it’s the only one I don’t know 

Also forgot to include Sweet Poison in my original post. One of my fave songs ever in this exact feeling, and it's criminally underrated and unknown by most.

 

 

 

This entire song is an EXPERIENCE! I love it and them so much. 💜

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Miracle is one of my favorite songs this year so far, great suggestion. And When I Needed You by Carly is definitely THAT girl :jonny: 

 

im gonna check out that Veronicas song as it’s the only one I don’t know 

I also edited it and added a Chrvches song. A lot of Chrvches discogaphy is perfect as well. 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

 

Foxes is the queen of it, I'd say. 

Foxes is DEFINITELY great at this, let me see which one I wanna add to my building playlist thank you!

 

CHRVCHES is another artist that’s pretty great with this 

28 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

@qurl @Virgos Groove

 

wtf

 

those two Kylie songs y’all sent me

 

Brought tears to my eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor 

 

How can such amazing music be out there :jonny: 

 

Thank you BOTH, y’all won this thread. My life is CHANGED :jonny2:

Kylie really is the blueprint :heart:

  • Author
26 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I also edited it and added a Chrvches song. A lot of Chrvches discogaphy is perfect as well. 

The way I mentioned CHVRCHES in a post literally less than 1 minute after this one, before I got to read this :dies: Great taste 

 

 

 

(which also has a gorgeous piano ballad version)

 

 

 

(best build up and drop ever)

 

(although on second thought, this one might take that prize)

 

All choruses guaranteed to being you delirious bliss :clap3:

1 hour ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

@qurl @Virgos Groove

 

wtf

 

those two Kylie songs y’all sent me

 

Brought tears to my eyes and my jaw dropped to the floor 

 

How can such amazing music be out there :jonny: 

 

Thank you BOTH, y’all won this thread. My life is CHANGED :jonny2:

Kylie truly has the classics. :WAP: Some other songs I consider euphoric

 

Happiness/pride euphoria:

 

"In the moment" club euphoria:

 

Clarity (?) euphoria:

 

Desire euphoria:

 

Actually, Mariah's remix album is full of euphoric anthems:

 

EDIT: Forgot this masterpiece:

 

 

Edited by Virgos Groove

2 hours ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I’m having a moment and I need y’all’s help :jonny:

 

 

 

 

 

I feel this is euphoric 

 

I love it 

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Insanity said:

I feel this is euphoric 

 

I love it 

 

This is unironically one of my favorite songs of all time. Exceptional taste 

1 hour ago, halcyonday said:

 

Foxes is the queen of it, I'd say. 


 

I came to say the same thing, she is the queen of those euphoric choruses

 

 

 

Here is another, outside of foxes

 

 

 

 

 

Especially the bridge :jonny:

 

 

Edited by Lose My Breath

22 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

This is unironically one of my favorite songs of all time. Exceptional taste 

me too it sounds like a oscar worthy soundtrack song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.