Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyonce's backup dancer exposed for posting racist tweets

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No. You thought you had a gotcha! moment but now look crazy. Be quiet!

  • PoisonedIvy
    PoisonedIvy

    Stop blaming women for the actions of men

  • And to be quite blunt, I have more posts calling out and addressing racism than you do on this entire forum @ICLDXU4HS.    Racism conversations get derailed on this site because people make laz

You must not know 'bout me
You must not know 'bout me
I'll have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second
Get to thinking you're irreplaceable

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Stop blaming women for the actions of men

Who tf is blaming women? Tell me quickly.

The tweets themselves aren’t racist, but Honey is using a racial term they shouldn’t be. 
 

Delete, apologize, move on. 

Edited by Rotunda

 

11 minutes ago, Thor said:

Who tf is blaming women? Tell me quickly.

You know exactly what you're doing :rip:

 

11 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The tweets themselves aren’t racist, but Honey is using a racial term they shouldn’t be. 
 

Delete, apologize, move on. 

I agree but also:

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

summer of 2020 is honestly WILD and inexcusable. :rip: 

The fact that they posted this during all the BLM protests is a really bad look. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, period sis said:

 

You know exactly what you're doing :rip:

 

Doing what exactly? That dancer using the N word isn't Beyonce's fault or even remotely on her so what exactly is being done here?

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

I agree but also:

The fact that they posted this during all the BLM protests is a really bad look. 

The format of the tweets are Day/Month/Year so this would have been right before George Floyd. It would have been after the Breona Taylor incident, but idk if wide protests for her had begun yet. Regardless, folks were aware prior to 2020 to stop saying ***** if you aren’t black.  

7 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

the way i knew it was going to be exactly that one dancer fisdjfisd...

This. :skull:

 

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Insanity said:

how do we know this is her backup dancer?

That dancer is one of the most prominent dancers on this tour.

 

https://twitter.com/whowantsfudge/status/1660365044616511489

 

https://twitter.com/stallitbb/status/1659211021423374339

23 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Stop blaming women for the actions of men

oh thats not

  • Author
Just now, Karla Cabello said:

oh thats not

And let's also ask why @WeFoundTrouble is misgendering that dancer.

1 minute ago, Thor said:

And let's also ask why @WeFoundTrouble is misgendering that dancer.

Didn’t know their gender so I stand corrected,

 

But I stand by not blaming Bey for this. You could’ve put “Ren Tour Dancer” and gotten the same results without associating Bey with this. 

23 minutes ago, Insanity said:

how do we know this is her backup dancer?

Girl go to her twitter :rip: 

 

ot: a mess. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Didn’t know their gender so I stand corrected,

 

But I stand by not blaming Bey for this. You could’ve put “Ren Tour Dancer” and gotten the same results without associating Bey with this. 

No. You thought you had a gotcha! moment but now look crazy. Be quiet!

22 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The tweets themselves aren’t racist, but Honey is using a racial term they shouldn’t be. 
 

Delete, apologize, move on. 

Hope you kept this same energy for e.g. Morgan Wallen. :redface:

When I opened the thread, I imagined tweets from 2009 or something. But it's literally 2020. They're weird for that.... :biblio: Also, didn't we get news of Beyoncé checking all the people involved in the album to not include any racist or homophobic etc person? She might fire them just because of that too :rip:

 

Edit: I didn't know their pronouns, edited the post

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi

I knew it was going to be Honey before I opened the thread because I could feel a targeted hate campaign brewing against her. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.