Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

If Katy worked with Luke again

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, cyclone said:

Katys sound is ALWAYS 3 years dated and behind trend so I think it probably would be 

She created disco before it got cool :deadbanana: same with bubblegum pop :deadbanana: same with trap pop :deadbanana:you failed to make points

 

Edited by halcyonday

  • Replies 51
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Wewee said:

I think i would still flop sadly :doc:

Probably yeah :fan:

Katy's fallout with the gp has nothing to do with a single producer. People were just tired of her after PRISM era and Super Bowl Halftime and her team didn't handle the over exposure properly

Edited by burninredhot

pop stars past their prime returning to past collaborators rarely recreates the success or quality of the past (or any retread generally, in tv and film too). pop music trends are very different from a decade ago, they would have to make different types of pop songs than what's on teenage dream and i don't think luke is necessarily better than any current big pop producers like ilya or ian kirpatrick or whoever at making on trend pop songs for radio. 

She is too old now to be taken seriously with the bubblegum pop princess persona. Maybe is she works with him for a more mature sound it would work 

4 hours ago, halcyonday said:

She created disco before it got cool :deadbanana: same with bubblegum pop :deadbanana: same with trap pop :deadbanana:you failed to make points

 

:bibliahh:

Edited by Andre2000

  • 1 year later...
On 4/30/2023 at 1:15 PM, halcyonday said:

She created disco before it got cool :deadbanana: same with bubblegum pop :deadbanana: same with trap pop :deadbanana:you failed to make points

 

What the actual **** ? 

 

0921-2-optimizer.gif

Well I would listen to the music, just like I did for Kim. Him being a producer has never deterred before so why should it now? 

On 4/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, Habibro said:

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

:chick2:

On 4/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, Habibro said:

I think she'd create the same exact pop magic she did in the early 2010's. People still wouldn't be here for it because they are over her and she's a has been. She could release a TD now and still flop.

 

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

The new "Will Roar sound like Brave?"

 

spacer.png

On 4/30/2023 at 1:49 AM, Habibro said:

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

Oh :jonny3:

On 4/30/2023 at 5:49 AM, Habibro said:

I think she'd create the same exact pop magic she did in the early 2010's. People still wouldn't be here for it because they are over her and she's a has been. She could release a TD now and still flop.

 

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

This made me scream. :deadbanana: The fact it was true.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, Habibro said:

 People still wouldn't be here for it because they are over her and she's a has been. She could release a TD now and still flop.

 

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

All of this tea turning out to be true. I wonder why this user got banned :coffee:

Edited by BrokenMachine

On 4/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, Habibro said:

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

Can't believe they were working on this trainwreck of an album since at least 17 months ago. They were so confident about this whole mess :rip:

On 4/30/2023 at 6:49 AM, Habibro said:

I think she'd create the same exact pop magic she did in the early 2010's. People still wouldn't be here for it because they are over her and she's a has been. She could release a TD now and still flop.

 

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

Not this banned user being right about every single thing. Every word. 

7 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

All of this tea turning out to be true. I wonder why this user got banned :coffee:

Literally one quick look at that user's profile sees dislike after dislike from Taylor stans and posts criticizing Taylor. It's funny this site will allow us all to mock Katy like this and then even give her that flop banner but will ban users that criticise some other pop girls. 

On 4/30/2023 at 12:49 AM, Archetype said:

Luke's reputation had/has no effect on her career or success at all.  He could produce an entire album for her and she'd still score hits.  GP doesn't know nor care about his legal battles.

 

@OP Luke isn't the solution.  He could make bangers for her and they'd likely flop bc Katy is not considered cool, respectable, or talented.

Are you sure about that

:suburban:

4 hours ago, 305 said:

Are you sure about that

:suburban:

Yes, the GP has no idea who Luke is and Katy has been panned since forever.  She is flopping because the GP stopped caring about her years ago before this album was even conceptualized.  She never had the skills nor talent to overcome her reliance on others around her, and most importantly, being on trend.  This is exactly what I said in the post you quoted.  

9 hours ago, Archetype said:

Yes, the GP has no idea who Luke is and Katy has been panned since forever.  She is flopping because the GP stopped caring about her years ago before this album was even conceptualized.  She never had the skills nor talent to overcome her reliance on others around her, and most importantly, being on trend.  This is exactly what I said in the post you quoted.  

Except the GP does care and it's a huge reason why she's flopping now. Literally look at any tweet discussing this or any article about the album.

On 4/29/2023 at 9:49 PM, Habibro said:

I think she'd create the same exact pop magic she did in the early 2010's. People still wouldn't be here for it because they are over her and she's a has been. She could release a TD now and still flop.

 

I heard she was working with him again on a song with a gypsy woman sample though? 

Someone unban this user. We need the insider tea on the girls!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.