Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

taylamour

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by taylamour

  1. I hope Carly performs almost exclusively D&N songs at tonight's show.
  2. Well, no Carly set this weekend, the event was just cancelled due to weather.
  3. I'll give you a scoop if you get 100,000 likes
  4. ɐoɥʍ 'ǝɔᴉ ǝɥʇ ƃuᴉʞɐǝɹq puɐ puᴉɯ ʎɯ ƃuᴉpɐʌuᴉ s,ʇᴉ
  5. Something Tragic is on Day so Day it is!
  6. She's all but confirmed it at this point.
  7. Thee listening spot. I had the same exact experience years ago when Charli dropped Focus.
  8. My brain is short-circuiting on what songs to return to. It's all so good
  9. Best on reputa, one of her best period.
  10. Dental offices generally have music playing from the start to close of business hours.
  11. Oh, DR is phenomenal.
  12. Sexy concept [Dem Jointz] incominG?
  13. KNEW she went to see ABBA Voyage
  14. Too many fond memories of Summerboy to choose anything else. I was sitting in a parking lot listening to Summerboy (thank u early canadian release) on Oct 28, 2008 and immediately drove to T*rget to buy the album.
  15. ABBA Voyage ABBAtars found deleted X (formerly Twitter)After Sam 🍑 (@mythical_kat) on XNEEEEEEED this song injected in my veins RIGHT NOW!!!
  16. Taste of Love is one of my top streamed k-pop albums. And I'm not saying TWICE doesn't have some great bodies of work, but JYP struggles to balance their output (and touring, by extension) where they had activities for the sake of striking while the iron was hot. It doesn't diminish their quality work, but it also doesn't deny that some stuff maybe could have been cut or slowed down.
  17. It's not coping if that's what we prefer. I'd rather listen to a mini album start to finish than a title track or a b-side here and there. I say this as a ONCE as well.
  18. At least, Red Velvet puts out quality music. Cosmic is literally one of best pop tracks of the last five years.
  19. I went to the listening party last night and it felt like her most cohesive work thus far! Some songs have heavier industrial beats, others kinda lean towards airy, melancholic synths, but still an emotional through-line that ties it all together (fitting that she's releasing near the start of autumn). She also did an entire performance piece with four dancers around a set piece similar to the one in the album cover (and then a DJ set after with SG Lewis).
  20. The way I'm still streaming Cosmic daily. Red Velvet, you always deliver.
  21. Not their comeback announcement.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.