Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Liam Payne debuts new face

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

omg it's literally giving

 

41660bbaea604cf4c82cae29a631488c.jpg

:deadbanana2:

  • Replies 196
  • Views 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Tropez said:

Rhinoplasty, Lip Filler, Cheek Implants, Chin Implant, Jaw Shave, Brow Bone Reduction, Buccal Fat Removal, Botox and Eye Lift

that's a lot of work

liam-payne.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

I’ve always wanted chin/jaw surgery. This is the sign I needed. Never getting it. Poor guy.

1 hour ago, Fuecoco said:

B1484-A65-2-FD0-419-A-8-B21-9-E3-BFAF08-

:deadbanana4:

 

OT: Tragiqué. Not people saying he was the hottest in 1D when Zayn exists, though.

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

omg it's literally giving

 

41660bbaea604cf4c82cae29a631488c.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Beyonceist said:

He used to be the HOTTEST in 1D and now look at ha'

Now I KNOW you did not just lie like that with a straight face :skull:

He's literally a few years younger than me and he looks like he could be in his early 40s. He used to be so handsome, I genuinely don't know what happened 

:deadbanana2:

 

OMG!!! he clearly did something to his face... how old is he??

He, Harry and Louis are constantly fighting over who ages the worst.  :redface:

If you have a round face just never mess with it

 

As you age you will look younger

 

People with jawlines that are insanely noticeable age really fast

 

He had a round face and he used to look good

  • ATRL Moderator

I genuinely used to think he was the most attractive one (granted I think they are all very attractive regardless) but um… what is dis hunny? I don’t want to judge but-

Every time I see a new face debut it is always giving Woll Smoth!

The overreactions here :rip: he doesn't look as good as he used to but he's still a handsome man.

The way I thought he was the hottest in 1D and he would have a big solo career :clownny:damn this makes me sad

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.