Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Tinashe is coming

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheBoss said:

Source?

It's from her T Time show on Amazon Music I think

11 minutes ago, L0verb0y said:

Sounds like we're finally getting the Popnashe we deserve!

 

Also, does anyone know what the benefit would be of her to joining a label at this point? She gets millions of streams/views, she gets really good PR from Roc Nation, produced her own tour, her audience has grown. Like what can they do for her now?

Funding. She's looking for a deal where she will stay owning the masters control while the label (major or not) will act as an investor. This is happening a lot nowdays.

 

Also labels can help with distribution and extra promotion, so that's what is probably getting discussed rn. 

2 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i NEED songs like these in it :jonny:

  • Underneath the Lights
  • Flame
  • Bated Breath
  • Undo
  • Save Room for Us
  • Cash Race
  • Box on a Shelf

:duca:

I love T being indie, we’ve truly been eating non stop since she’s been on her own. The only thing I wish is we’d get more visuals / videos for her projects. “Songs for You” had me fulfilled, but I feel like “333” left me wanting more in that dept. (Probably because a whole visual was wasted on the “Undo” video :deadbanana4:, SLAH and ICSTF also deserved)
 

I wouldn’t mind if she partnered with a major for distribution tho! 
 

It would be nice if she saw mainstream success, but it’s also something that can be hit or miss, nor is it something I particularly care for. As long as she keeps delivering the quality and keeps us fed, I’m very ok with her staying indie. 

3 hours ago, nuclear said:

She should stay independent or sign a distribution deal with a major labels or partner with an independent label that use a major distributor. 
 

the way Columbia handling Chloe she should stay away from them. They great at lead singles payola/promo and starting eras but they are not great at maintaining eras lately unless you certain artists.

 

Republic she won’t be the focus artist. They could be a great distributor 

 

 

 

This! I don't want her to be trapped again!

 

But I'm so happy for those news! I'm hoping for a first single in 1 or 2 month

I can’t wait for her left field lead single à la Die A Little Bit / Pasadena :cries2:

6 hours ago, nuclear said:

work with flume, kaytranada, machinedrum, Nosaj thing and alot of other producers

aoty is coming :WAP:

  • Author
5 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

It's from her T Time show on Amazon Music I think

 

5 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Source?

T time , interviews, and other things 

  • Author
5 hours ago, GustavoBardusco said:

Funding. She's looking for a deal where she will stay owning the masters control while the label (major or not) will act as an investor. This is happening a lot nowdays.

 

Also labels can help with distribution and extra promotion, so that's what is probably getting discussed rn. 

 

4 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

I love T being indie, we’ve truly been eating non stop since she’s been on her own. The only thing I wish is we’d get more visuals / videos for her projects. “Songs for You” had me fulfilled, but I feel like “333” left me wanting more in that dept. (Probably because a whole visual was wasted on the “Undo” video :deadbanana4:, SLAH and ICSTF also deserved)
 

I wouldn’t mind if she partnered with a major for distribution tho! 
 

It would be nice if she saw mainstream success, but it’s also something that can be hit or miss, nor is it something I particularly care for. As long as she keeps delivering the quality and keeps us fed, I’m very ok with her staying indie. 

She give us 5 good videos , if you aren’t satisfied that is on you. That is more than most girls that are sign are doing. For an independent artist that is great.

 

 

I agree she doesn’t need a major label, especially how well she is doing. She doing better than a lot of her peers that are sign. she is averaging 30-40 million streams a month on Spotify currently and she hasn’t release in a long time. Successful tour and everything else.

 

She needs investors (since you want videos budget of when she was signed). Her biggest issue last times was distribution. She needs a great distributor (Spotify payola/playlist, radio, and access to spaces she doesn’t have as an independent artist)

 

 

  • Author

If she can manage to partner with a great independent label and find a good distribution deal with a company like universal. She should take it. 
rocnation has been doing great work with her.

 

Rocnation/independentlabel/major distributor is a great combo

 

she definitely needs some type of label or major distributor for international audiences though. Her next album sound like something that could smash in UK/Europe. She needs to take advantage of that.

Edited by nuclear

We need Ghetto Boy 2.0 :jonny: 

 

I think my album rankings now are:

 

Nightride >>>>> Aquarius > Songs For You > (Reveire) > (Amethyst)> 333 >>>>>> (Black Water) > (In Case We Die) > Joyride = (Nashe)

 

But whew a discography :jonny: 

 

Screen-Shot-2023-03-14-at-9-02-06-pm.png 

9 hours ago, stephen1108 said:

I love T being indie, we’ve truly been eating non stop since she’s been on her own. The only thing I wish is we’d get more visuals / videos for her projects. “Songs for You” had me fulfilled, but I feel like “333” left me wanting more in that dept. (Probably because a whole visual was wasted on the “Undo” video :deadbanana4:, SLAH and ICSTF also deserved)
 

I wouldn’t mind if she partnered with a major for distribution tho! 
 

It would be nice if she saw mainstream success, but it’s also something that can be hit or miss, nor is it something I particularly care for. As long as she keeps delivering the quality and keeps us fed, I’m very ok with her staying indie. 

She served music video of the century with Bouncin, so all is forgiven! :gaycatina1:

She and Kaytranada make magic so this will be another masterpiece. Really excited to hear her with Flume and hoping for a few Channel Tres and SG Lewis tracks as well :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.