Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Update: Netflix now backtracking amid backlash

Featured Replies

  • Replies 153
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My family and I will be unsubscribing. If Netflix gets away with this, other streaming services will follow. If you have Netflix account, strike back once they put these things into place.

 

m6P0iBE.gif 

 

Netflix is tackling this the wrong way. This will doom them. Their subscriber base is going to go down for that. 

Ahoy mateys it is then. Some sites give out HD the moment something Netflix original is released anyway.

m6P0iBE.gif

I can’t wait to see their results a month to two months after releasing this feature. I know in the other threads we discussed how they would even enforce something like this and this being their answer was NOT on my radar :deadbanana2:

 

Login every 31 days?? Are you dumb? Lol

  • Author
27 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

certain websites (which I may or may not use) won!
 

m6P0iBE.gif

This! lmao

m6P0iBE.gif

This is absurd. Might cancel my subscription. Not like I use it anyway these days. 

hate to say it but Netflix will win this. People on the internet always scream  how they gonna cancel/stop using something and they never do because they too lazy :rip:

Can't wait for them to act confused when they have a mass exodus of subscribers. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, youreyesgocold said:

No, if I understand correctly they are saying every device which you use to stream needs to have been connected to your main wifi network in the past 31 days to not be blocked. 


It doesn’t do much to block mobile devices because you just need to visit your friend and family’s house once a month to login which is a pretty low threshold.. but I guess it’s a big deal for TVs because you can’t really lug a 50” over to your mom’s house every month to login.

Oh awesome ok

the gurlies in here really trying to STEAL from netflix and now blaming them for accountability :gaycat6:

Y'all were already pirating! SUFFER

 

Hx1YSjS.gif

I pay for my own Netflix account (no one else uses it but me) and I haven’t been “home” in over 60 days.  Are they going to block me for constantly traveling?  Wtf is this ****???  I’m not about to fly to NYC every 30 days just to keep my account active.

23 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Can't wait for them to act confused when they have a mass exodus of subscribers. :gaycat5:

Netflix will likely not lose subscribers who were already paying for it. They may lose however people just freeloading on others and not paying for their own account. If they leave it's not a loss for Netflix and some of them may actually create an account of their own. 

It will be bad for them when they realize that instead of watching season five of Stranger Things, people are watching Stranger.Things.Season.5.(S05).2160p.NF.WEB-DL.HEVC.x265.10bit.AAC.5.1

 

m6P0iBE.gif

Not my sister and her husband having to visit us every month, from England :eli: 

Edited by Zeferino

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.