• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• magazine

• James_Dean

• youreyesgocold

• Archetype

4 hours ago, Mobility Mary said:

You do realize plenty of people who are paying will stop their subscription cause of this. You are pretending like the people who don't own their account are the only ones leaving when this affects almost all the paying subscribers who travel or share their accounts with friends and family that don't live together. If you are paying for 4 screens and you can't even use all of them cause you don't live in the same house that's gonna be more than enough of a reason to cancel the subscription for a lot of people.

It's so pathetic watching people bend over backwards to defend these pathetic multi billion companies being greedy:rip:

Just like how y'all swore everyone was gonna unsubscribe because of the ads (lmao) and yet they got another green quarter and more subscribers? Yeah right

Hx1YSjS.gif

If people don't live together, then they pay different bills. What's not clicking? :rip: You wan't Netflix's crap so bad, to the point of moaning on ATRL about it, but then you wanna get it cheaper. Talk about being greedy. Probably has no problem getting an overpriced iPhone every single year. :skull:

6 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

Delirious indeed. 
They’d rather go to PirateBay than having to pay for Netflix. In LatAm people would buy pirate movies and tv shows on the streets on DVD with no regrets and they will gladly do it again if they have to. They even sell hacked Netflix accounts everywhere. 

Lol no ... Those people don't even know how to torrent no offence. Plus pirate bay got removed and people dont know where to go now and they're scared of viruses.

42 minutes ago, magazine said:

Just like how y'all swore everyone was gonna unsubscribe because of the ads (lmao) and yet they got another green quarter and more subscribers? Yeah right

Hx1YSjS.gif

If people don't live together, then they pay different bills. What's not clicking? :rip: You wan't Netflix's crap so bad, to the point of moaning on ATRL about it, but then you wanna get it cheaper. Talk about being greedy. Probably has no problem getting an overpriced iPhone every single year. :skull:

You are so pathetic :bibliahh:

Get a life loser

27 minutes ago, Mobility Mary said:

You are so pathetic :bibliahh:

Get a life loser

the way you got real quiet real quick!

Hx1YSjS.gif

That lame user defending netflix lol

This is a dumb move. 

Let me guess, after a month they’ll suddenly introduce an option to have multiple “locations” for one user but make the price much higher than it was before.

I’m so done with these greedy companies, because it’s not like they were not doing well without these new rules.

I do not understand how anyone could defend this, in this economy, and side with a money hungry corporation. Unless you are somehow related to a CEO, otherwise, just dumb.

So when I study abroad, I cannot use my devices to stream Netflix that I pay monthly for? Ridiculous. 

I travel for work 3 out of 4 weeks each month. I'm in a new city every week. I'm barely home - and most likely my account will be flagged.

Been waiting to cancel them anyways.

They’re backtracking, now saying the rules only apply in China/Costa Rica/Peru and were posted for other countries by mistake

On 2/2/2023 at 8:07 PM, magazine said:

Hx1YSjS.gif

The corporate simping 💀 tragic. I wish you at least were right… What about families with kids in college? Military families? Families with older children? Even if you don’t live together, as if many people who even end up moving out aren’t still on their parents’ phone plans. Just like millions are on their parents’ insurance. 
but yes netflix!! Slay!

On 2/3/2023 at 3:42 AM, Delirious said:

Lol no ... Those people don't even know how to torrent no offence. Plus pirate bay got removed and people dont know where to go now and they're scared of viruses.

pirate bay is alive and well under like 100 aliases

2M2mG0J.gif

This happened months ago in my country and they backtracked 
So they already knew this would happen and were just trying to pull it off anyways 

On 2/3/2023 at 8:19 PM, James_Dean said:

Not them backtracking :rip:

Oop! :gaycat2:

To think they were once the "innovators" and truly understood how media wanted to be consumed in the age of internet... just to make this idiotic business decisions, as if they don't get a thing about streaming. 

There are places online that will help you with a better alternative to watching things.

Never had a Netflix account, don't need one.

I don't get this. Am I missing something here?

'cause if you want to share an account, buy the familiar plan.

Jack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.