Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

that toddler lover post made me scream :bibliahh:

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

WHAT! EXPLAIN PLS

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

14 minutes ago, Hazy said:

also how did it happen that the topic went from Twice member wearing swastika to Blinks being awful? big part of the base took Chaeyeon’s side, another part stayed silent and only a few ones posted something unnecessary considering the situation… but somehow it went from that to cameras in BM’s bathroom, which isn’t connected AT ALL with BP and Blinks, to hate circle for all the Blinks and it goes for pages now as if it was BP’s member that caused the drama and Blinks were mindlessly supporting that! :rip:

Chaeyoung -> Criminals in charge of kpop companies setting bad corporate culture -> Blinks trying to make SM look equally as bad because who knows at this point -> Usual Blinks vs everybody else bickering -> somebody asked why I in particular don’t like blinks -> 8,000 word essay -> desperate attempts by blinks to deflect, lie, attack, etc that I refuse to ignore being said to/about me when the subject matter involves such serious things. 
 

I’m as tired of this as everybody else is but I wasnt going to let it be. :rip:

Edited by Century

9 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

The way y’all are still getting triggered by old blackjacks tho 

 

just ignore them 

Literally they're on hour 12 of posting about damn BLINK and BLACKPINK. Woke up and they're still going. It's beyond weird. 

Welp in other news… another day, another new boy group coming this year 

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/fantagio-debut-new-boy-group/


it’s not looking so hot for Weki Meki I fear… lettuce pray they get a comeback this year

 

spacer.png

 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

WHAT! EXPLAIN PLS

Obviously a reference to Kim Taeyeon's latest single "An Ardent Lover."

 

 

 

:cm:

2 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Welp in other news… another day, another new boy group coming this year 

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/fantagio-debut-new-boy-group/


it’s not looking so hot for Weki Meki I fear… lettuce pray they get a comeback this year

 

 

spacer.png

 

Weki Meki deserved better Cool was a bop

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Literally they're on hour 12 of posting about damn BLINK and BLACKPINK. Woke up and they're still going. It's beyond weird. 

and its still going just right above your post :rip: 

 

spacer.png

 

3 minutes ago, Century said:

Chaeyoung -> Criminals in charge of kpop companies setting bad corporate culture -> Blinks trying to make SM look equally as bad because who knows at this point -> Usual Blinks vs everybody else bickering -> somebody asked why I in particular don’t like blinks -> 8,000 word essay -> desperate attempts by blinks to deflect, lie, attack, etc that I refuse to ignore being said to/about me when the subject matter involves such serious things. 
 

I’m as tired of this as everybody else is but I wasnt going to let it be. :rip:

yes, really serious topic and a big ww drama but somehow deflected to Blinks being bad guys

 

yes, Blinks sent that tshirt to Cheayeon, Blinks told Wendy how to behave, Blinks installed camera in BM’s bathroom, Blinks told Giselle what she should say and caught it on camera and so on :rip: be serious 

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Literally they're on hour 12 of posting about damn BLINK and BLACKPINK. Woke up and they're still going. It's beyond weird. 

If they didn’t literally attack me at every turn and lie about publicly searchable posts I made I wouldn’t care to respond. Almost every top poster in this thread is a Blink who chimed in and said something out of pocket.:penguin:

3 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Welp in other news… another day, another new boy group coming this year 

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/fantagio-debut-new-boy-group/


it’s not looking so hot for Weki Meki I fear… lettuce pray they get a comeback this year

 

 

spacer.png

 

A weki meki disbandment signals a Doyeon It-girl styled takeover so im ALL for that!

Appreciate them for crush and cool but more important things need to be put on the priority list!

 

Make sure to tune into Doyeons upcoming K-bl Heesu in class 2 everyone!!! 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

Welp in other news… another day, another new boy group coming this year 

 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/fantagio-debut-new-boy-group/


it’s not looking so hot for Weki Meki I fear… lettuce pray they get a comeback this year

Then again, that Fantagio's next girl group all got laid off and ended up at a different agency does delay Weki Meki becoming redundant.  So, they got that going for them.

 

:cm:

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and its still going just right above your post :rip: 

 

spacer.png

 

I love your username btw 

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

Omg what happened :deadbanana4:

typical fan war **** and meltdowns

damn I feel like I did a full circle this week

 

from defending NJ to defending BP to defending RV to defending Twice and back to defending BP and Blinks :rip:

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

yes, really serious topic and a big ww drama but somehow deflected to Blinks being bad guys

 

yes, Blinks sent that tshirt to Cheayeon, Blinks told Wendy how to behave, Blinks installed camera in BM’s bathroom, Blinks told Giselle what she should say and caught it on camera and so on :rip: be serious 

ASDFGHJKL

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, Hazy said:

yes, really serious topic and a big ww drama but somehow deflected to Blinks being bad guys

 

yes, Blinks sent that tshirt to Cheayeon, Blinks told Wendy how to behave, Blinks installed camera in BM’s bathroom, Blinks told Giselle what she should say and caught it on camera and so on :rip: be serious 

Certain Blinks saw nazi imagery and JYP giving seminars about how Jews control the world from the shadows and thought, typed, and posted with full seriousness “Giselle/Wendy/Yeri too!!!!” 
It’s not my fault that the controversy was centered around 2 groups that blinks are extremely threatened by and they couldn’t resist dragging the entire company they obsess over hating into it too for no discernible reason.


 

Then did the usual game of using slurs against and misgendering users after projecting their own actions and opinions onto them didn’t work.

 

If you don’t want to be called bad guys quit acting like them I guess. I’m not quoting imaginary posts.

Edited by Century

5 minutes ago, Century said:

If they didn’t literally attack me at every turn and lie about publicly searchable posts I made I wouldn’t care to respond. Almost every top poster in this thread is a Blink who chimed in and said something out of pocket.:penguin:

I don't get how you don't see the connection between why mentioning a group of users, who they stan, and why they're everything that's wrong with  K-pop every time you're online wouldn't make them be hostile toward you on sight.

Oh wow, I didn’t even know their song/album released. It was truly bad for them

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

So because I don’t hate everything YG aside from BLACKPINK like a lot of y’all do I’m a dickrider? That’s weird and unfair to say

 

what’s wrong with me liking other artists from YG? Not a dickrider, never been one

You can like the artists but you also go on lengths to defend that company or have double standards in many a things. Anyways I don't wanna argue with you on this because not interested to engage in this further. 

Just now, Century said:

Certain Blinks saw nazi imagery and JYP giving seminars about how Jews control the world from the shadows and thought, typed, and posted with full seriousness “Giselle/Wendy/Yeri too!!!!” 
It’s not my fault that the controversy was centered around 2 groups that blinks are extremely threatened by and they couldn’t resist dragging the entire company they obsess over hating into it too for no discernible reason.


 

Then did the usual game of using slurs against and misgendering users after projecting their own actions and opinions onto them didn’t work.

whole thread discussed various examples of mistakes done by idols from multiple companies - go to my previous post and see how I wrote there how multiple Blinks took Twice’s side! BP were called out too! multiple Blinks agreed that they did wrong! it’s not like it’s one fandom against everyone else! this is the worst take I’ve ever seen in here, I think :rip: you have some personal issue with BP and Blinks and try to push that agenda 

 

and please use some critical thinking because while we’re at it the things you named in your post are concerning too! not on the level of wearing a swastika openly but still questionable

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oh wow, I didn’t even know their song/album released. It was truly bad for them

 

 

It's one of those friends and family release tracks.

 

:cm:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.