Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

When did I defend YG?

point out the post and don’t tell me what I am. I am most definitely a Blink

and you would’ve dragged them without a doubt if they were from a different company :michael:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Because I’m not gonna speak on something I don’t know, easy. How do we know the cams weren’t put there specifically for that episodes content to capture what they were doing?

 

have y’all ever stopped to think about that?how do we know for sure the cams are there 24/7? 

 

none of us know anything, y’all really just jumped immediately to pedophila and I don’t/didn’t feel comfortable talking or partaking in conversations about without knowing any of that was for sure going on. You can’t just go around calling people pedos, there’s serious repercussions with things like that

 

even when it came to that lady that’s behind NewJeans. When y’all started running with and calling her a pedo, I don’t say anything about it because I don’t know or have proof that she is…

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

What do you mean what does it matter? It matters a lot because if the cams aren’t there 24/7 and were there just solely for the content of that episode then y’all are wrong and going around spreading rumors and making baseless accusations. It matters a lot

 

i feel like you’ve already set your mind to thinking the worst, so nothing I say will make you see another perspective, so it’s best we just stop talking about it

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

Voyeur-style?

they were washing stuffed animals for god sakes. Fully clothed by the way. Nothing was inappropriate about what they were doing

 

i just think you have a problem with BM and are using this to fuel that. I saw your post a few pages back saying something along the lines “we need them to not debut” or something…it’s not giving actually concerned like you’re trying to make it seem. It’s giving more you just don’t like them

and i never said you weren’t a blink, just pointed out the fact that you’re more of a company stan

i mean if twice or red velvet were from YG you would’ve stanned them too :michael:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

24 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

Blinks even literally fight Mel so many times here because of their constant need to dickriding that weirdo company :rip:

So because I don’t hate everything YG aside from BLACKPINK like a lot of y’all do I’m a dickrider? That’s weird and unfair to say

 

what’s wrong with me liking other artists from YG? Not a dickrider, never been one

13 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Anyways why do so many AI or animated kpop groups have such good vocalists and why arent the those vocalists debuting??

 

Gyuvin Kim Gyuvin GIF - Gyuvin Kim Gyuvin Boys Planet - Discover & Share  GIFs

Because since when vocals is the first criteria to debut as an idol?

 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

spacer.png

Oh I missed a Sunmi bop in my life :jamming:

 

I have no idea what's been going on for the last 15 pages and I feel like I don't wanna know the details. Not surprised that person is involved though. Insufferable and disgusting.

43 minutes ago, Century said:

Exactly why things like YG stating the entire purpose of Black Pink to be a "pretty" group like SNSD(when they're successful for their superhuman talent and not visuals) is insane to me.

where did that disgusting rat say that BP is just a made to be a "pretty" group without talents?

links please?

 

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

10 minutes ago, Century said:

@Adama this is the one. Didn't even need to dig for receipts because they did it again after being called out.:heart:

 

 

REPORT TO YOUR NURSING OFFICER NOW!

Bubbling Under HOT 100 being a record is a new cackle.

 

OT: stanning companies, wouldn't recommend it.

 

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

18 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Anyways why do so many AI or animated kpop groups have such good vocalists and why arent the those vocalists debuting??

 

Gyuvin Kim Gyuvin GIF - Gyuvin Kim Gyuvin Boys Planet - Discover & Share  GIFs

girl you know why. speaking of let me bump pandora :jamming:

36 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

and you would’ve dragged them without a doubt if they were from a different company :michael:

and i never said you weren’t a blink, just pointed out the fact that you’re more of a company stan

i mean if twice or red velvet were from YG you would’ve stanned them too :michael:

False and that just proves how much you don’t know me as a person. It doesn’t matter what company they’re from, I’m just not someone who’s gonna run around, take it to the extreme and call people pedos just for the sake of doing it. I’m not that kinda individual, if that’s what y’all decide to do, that’s on y’all

 

it has nothing to do with it being YG. If it was a JYP, SM, etc…I still would react the same way, y’all are making this about fan wars when it’s not and that’s why I initially didn’t wanna speak on it because I knew it would be spun like this

 

y’all are weaponizing pedophila and it’s so weird and concerning

Edited by Mel.

15 minutes ago, Mel. said:

So because I don’t hate everything YG aside from BLACKPINK like a lot of y’all do I’m a dickrider? That’s weird and unfair to say

 

what’s wrong with me liking other artists from YG? Not a dickrider, never been one

Yes the moment you have no problem seeing YHS back despite him and the BS almost ruining bp career, all the things BP have faced bc of him and Yg debuting a 13 year old despite dragging NJ then yes you’re a d rider. But let’s not start another arguing. 
 

 

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

where did that disgusting rat say that BP is just a made to be a "pretty" group without talents?

links please?

 

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

I never said he called them talentless but that he only mentioned caring about visuals. He mentioned being envious of SNSD not becuase of their talent(the main reason they were successful and continue to be long after their peers), but because of their looks. You misinterpreted.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/yang-hyun-suk-reveals-yg-entertainments-upcoming-girl-group-wont-have-a-sexy-concept

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/yang-hyun-suk-explains-the-delay-for-the-girls-generation-type-girl-group-he-planned-to-debut

Quote

 was also quite jealous of Girls' Generation. I thought...what if a bunch of pretty girls do hip hop? When I look at Wonder Girls I always thought it would be fun if they sang YG style songs. However, as time passed, my plans started to fall apart. I originally chose the girls because they had cute faces, but since they fell short on the talent I had required, it went from dozens of girls to only 6 left. Even at this point, I still don't think I can be 100% satisfied. I'm not sure if the group will consist of 5 members or 3.

Quote

 

"The rookie girl group to make their debut is not a group with the typical type of visuals that soldiers would like. But in my eyes, they are pretty... What is definite is that they will not be a girl group with a sexy concept."

That man has quite literally debuted dogfaced male idols and has NEVER said a word about it. He also said that Teddy was the source of Black Pink's appeal. A lot of y'all want to throw around words like misogyny at people who empathize with the members of Black Pink but not at the people in charge of them who are reducing them to their looks.

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

11 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

@Ryan Close the thread for 24h. [3]

Omg what happened :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Yes the moment you have no problem seeing YHS back despite him and the BS almost ruining bp career, all the things BP are faced bc of him and Yg debuting a 13 year old despite dragging NJ then yes you’re a d rider. But let’s not start another arguing. 
 

 

I don’t stan YG the person tho and that’s what y’all fail to realize. For some reason y’all think I’m out here thinking he can do no wrong when that’s not the case

 

i don’t even speak on YG aside from when it comes to the artists in the company, so where is all this defending him y’all are getting? 

7 minutes ago, Century said:

I never said he called them talentless but that he only mentioned caring about visuals. He mentioned being envious of SNSD not becuase of their talent(the main reason they were successful and continue to be long after their peers), but because of their looks. You misinterpreted.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/yang-hyun-suk-reveals-yg-entertainments-upcoming-girl-group-wont-have-a-sexy-concept

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/08/yang-hyun-suk-explains-the-delay-for-the-girls-generation-type-girl-group-he-planned-to-debut

That man has quite literally debuted dogfaced male idols and has NEVER said a word about it. He also said that Teddy was the source of Black Pink's appeal. A lot of y'all want to throw around words like misogyny at people who empathize with the members of Black Pink but not at the people in charge of them who are reducing them to their looks.

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

you never said they were only "a pretty group but talentless" but that's what you're trying to say lol you ain't gonna gaslight me rn sister

 

 

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

 

Exactly why things like YG stating the entire purpose of Black Pink to be a "pretty" group like SNSD(when they're successful for their superhuman talent and not visuals) is insane to me.

 

how am I misinterpreting this like... :skull: english is not my first language but please :skull: 

 

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy

11 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

WAIT I just skimmed through the videos in that link, WHAT is this? :deadbanana4:

 

SkRirDN.png

:bibliahh: 

kanye should be promoting in Korea 

Gorl…I’m so over this, this is so tired. The Blinks hate me, the YG anti’s hate me, atp I’ve accepted I’m just gonna be the threads punching bag, but it’s fine

 

im not changing for anyone here. If you don’t like me, you just don’t. Idc..I’m not kidding no one’s ass :michael:

 

there’s also options. You can either put me on your ignore list so you can’t see my posts or bypass my posts, but if y’all think y’all are gonna bully me outta this thread, y’all got another thing coming. I’m not going anywhere.

just catching up don’t mind me 

spacer.png

Edited by thirdward

this thread is a total mess :rip: completely deflected from the main topic 

 

I hope Chaeyeon is okay, yesterday was bad for her :rip: 

 

also Twice and JYP’s stylists should get some lectures about the importance of checking the symbols and word meaning placed on the garments they’re choosing to wear :rip:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

you never said they were only "a pretty group but talentless" but that's what you're trying to say lol you ain't gonna gaslight me rn sister

 

 

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

 

Exactly why things like YG stating the entire purpose of Black Pink to be a "pretty" group like SNSD(when they're successful for their superhuman talent and not visuals) is insane to me.

 

how am I misinterpreting this like... :skull: english is not my first language but please :skull: 

 

gyuvin-kim-gyuvin.gif

He qualified the SNSD comment with it being about their visuals and how the visuals would work with a YG image/sound. Everybody but yhs knows it was the extreme live vocals and dancing that elevated SNSD over their competition in gen 2 and not the visuals. Do I need to baby you like @Adama and do a word for word breakdown of my previous comments with even more receipts?

 

I'm not the one who said black pink members were scouted for their visuals first because that's what YG values first, the founder, chairman, executive producer, man in charge of putting together idol group lineups, and then CEO of YG Entertainment did. I just repeated it because I find it disgusting and it was relevant to women "being here just to be pretty" in a greater discussion about misogyny in kpop as probably the most high profile example of that ideology in the industry.

tumblr_inline_nfmjprHZpp1sdcm15.gif

4 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

:gaycat6:
 

serve a bit

 

spacer.png

I’m telling you, he will be the true IT boy and STAR of BTS! 

 

I hope his solo is scheduled after Jimin! just in time for the summer smashery 

 

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Hanni truly won :clap3:

 

 

this is big for her, already in the global campaign :jonny:

27 minutes ago, jeanie said:

now what did my girl do???

be useless

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

 

anyway keep fighting yall. can nmixx get dragged too?

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.