Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

miss oprah is awake and already on mel's neck (as she should be)

tiffany-pollard-chuckle.gif

Wait…what happened?

i was told they were bigger than BP in the US lol :fan:

 

 

 

Just now, moxcy said:

miss oprah is awake and already on mel's neck (as she should be)

tiffany-pollard-chuckle.gif

Girl, I do not give af

**** u and them

9 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

oh this is a MEGA BOP :jonny5: the entire album is ******* incredible, idk if you listened to it but you should check it out

Ofc I did :heart:! I was shook when I saw 13 songs lol! But this album is so cohesive and was a real body of work. The impact of this project was insane. Like she was the one who introduced Koreans to techno music, and got them going crazy at clubs :jonnycat:. A whole revolution 

Edited by Adama

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Ok. Lol

The fact that you follow these children so closely and yet all you can say is that you “don’t wanna be involved” when it’s revealed that these children have cameras installed in their private spaces including the bathroom says so much.

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

Im having an attack of dumb blonde - explain please

Twice belongs to a reprehensible organization but calling the music itself reprehensible is a stretch when it’s just generic pop music.

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

The fact that you follow these children so closely and yet all you can say is that you “don’t wanna be involved” when it’s revealed that these children have cameras installed in their private spaces including the bathroom says so much.

You’re about to get blocked.

Just now, ItsJustMe. said:

her impact and the way she's about to become a million seller too :jonnycat:

It’s really her time. The MOMENT

and her solo title is so fitting right now, queen is in full BLOOM :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Century said:

Twice belongs to a reprehensible organization but calling the music itself reprehensible is a stretch when it’s just generic pop music.

so you don't hate TWICE themselves just the label they're on if that makes sense?

Edited by Josh

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

You’re about to get blocked.

oh no I’m shook 

 

spacer.png

It’s the way they always find a way to blame and insert BP for their favs failures. YouTube is only “corrupt” when BP gets more views lmaoooo

 

 

 

Edited by Mel.

The italic’d one trying to pivot the conversation away from cameras in children’s bathrooms

 

 

Not ignoring the shower cam and going straight back to the who bought more views contest. Why do so many Blinks have no humanity :snowman:

14 hours ago, Sorecer said:

 

A writer 😍 can't wait to hear queen's masterpiece.

11 hours ago, Babymomo said:

 

 

I wanna write such a long dissertation on the insanity that is ENHYPHEN, like they have no vocals to speak of outside of sunoo's light ass cords, and because of that they had to go all the way in on that bland ass tough guy masc bs. This has lead to the group making very few good songs that sound heavenly but in the backdrop their discography is SH*T. A consequence of their ultra masc image (kii cause they still look like twinks:skull:) is them having very little intergroup ships and insane y/n x member stans. 

 

The worst is the groups very apparent lack of chemistry, I-land created a group made of kids that did not hang in the same circles because of I-lands premise of underground and overground trainees, meaning that these kids did not get the bonding that you would see in others, which lead to insane group dynamics as you can see with sunoo and the devil that is niki and his stooge Sunghoon. They are all so young, like to have the leader be someone that young is insane, making them say and do dumb sh*t that gets them in hot water. All of this leads to the group being a ticking time bomb really.

 

Sorry for this rant i just needed a post that jumpstarted my downward spiral :skull: This group makes me loose braincells,  but Fever is still a HIT that sticks like grits fr fr 

 

Whitney Houston GIF - Whitney Houston Iconic - Discover & Share GIFs

There's so many things wrong with this post but I don't want to get into it. The one this I will say is that everyone knows that Heeseung is the singer of Enhypen. 

10 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Screenshot-2023-03-21-at-10-37-36-AM.png

 

its 2023, why do they still talk about this crap like its a brag

It's not a brag, just a normalized part of their society. They talk about it the sawm we talk about the sky being blue.  Though I am a little worried that a grown man of 5'8 stature is trying to stay in the same weight range as his female counterparts.

9 hours ago, Gogetonthebus said:

NewJeans festival icons

 

I'm so jealous of Chicago fans and so hype for TxT, their set from last year was fantastic. 

On 3/20/2023 at 3:02 PM, levi_valvi said:

I’m seeing some mentions on Twitter of TXT soobin having a big fat dick. What’s up with that? 

I'm seeing people talk about it here and yet not one photo posted...

5 minutes ago, moxcy said:

while you are right in one way, we are talking about kpop here, which has become one of korea's biggest exports. you can think of it this way but most if not all these groups are trying to break into the western market since international success has become an important factor for these companies and korea as a whole. if we never hold our idols accountable, they would not make it out alive outside of korea :rip:

But again, you need to realize you’re holding them to standards that exist because of our cultural history. Like there’s nothing intrinsically racist about wearing another culture’s garbs. Asian cultures love to put people in their traditional garbs to help spread their culture. Appropriation is only so racist here because most things that have been appropriated by white people have had a history of having their surrounding culture attacked and erased along with the terrible treatment of the people who created those things.

 

For example, Chaeyoung’s situation. I can’t speak to her intention (and that JYP Jew PowerPoint kinda scares me), but the whole reason the swastika is bad is because white people appropriated the symbol and then white people used it to try and eradicate people who weren’t the “right” kind of white. It’s been an ancient religious symbol in Asia for thousands of years and Buddhists still use it.

 

I get that these Eastern artists are now trying to advance on the Western market, I just think they still deserve some leeway even if they don’t know all of our customs and culture.

I’m late, but idc lol

the way she absolutely devoured. I really wanna know what the songs vibe will be, the teasers give off a dark vibe and I would love that sound for her

 

 

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh no I’m shook 

 

spacer.png

I know you’ve got some important lashings to give, Queen, but can we take a few minutes and make sure to drag Lee SooMan’s crusty ass, too? Thanks.

spacer.png

these are the same people that act shocked when an idol commits suicide because of the lack of simple humanity in the idol system 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.