Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Kazuha is really coming for Jennie's wig :jonny5:

 

The fact I love both :giraffe:I won :giraffe:

 

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

But again, you need to realize you’re holding them to standards that exist because of our cultural history. Like there’s nothing intrinsically racist about wearing another culture’s garbs. Asian cultures love to put people in their traditional garbs to help spread their culture. Appropriation is only so racist here because most things that have been appropriated by white people have had a history of having their surrounding culture attacked and erased along with the terrible treatment of the people who created those things.

 

For example, Chaeyoung’s situation. I can’t speak to her intention (and that JYP Jew PowerPoint kinda scares me), but the whole reason the swastika is bad is because white people appropriated the symbol and then white people used it to try and eradicate people who weren’t the “right” kind of white. It’s been an ancient religious symbol in Asia for thousands of years and Buddhists still use it.

 

I get that these Eastern artists are now trying to advance on the Western market, I just think they still deserve some leeway even if they don’t know all of our customs and culture.

I understand where you're coming from. I agree with a lot of what you're saying and thanks for educating me about it being a religious symbol in Asia miss girl had no clue :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Jisoo said

 

 

 

Is there a video of YG saying “I’m gonna give the pedophiles everything they want” ?

1. Disband TWIX or make them go on indefinite hiatus. That Celebrate japanese album should have been a korean release and their farewell. With that, they would have become missed beloved legends in a few years instead of fads that release mediocre songs no1currs about.

2. The members would have better luck with solo careers (even Chayeong, no1currs in Korea about the outfit issue unfortunately)

3. Jeongyeon Jolie leaves JYPig and goes to a capable acting agency to manage her and finally debuts as an  acclaimed actress:clap3:

 

6 minutes ago, Eternium said:

I know you’ve got some important lashings to give, Queen, but can we take a few minutes and make sure to drag Lee SooMan’s crusty ass, too? Thanks.

spacer.png

what does LSM have to do with YG installing cameras in children’s bathrooms and then posting the content on the internet?

Not sure if this was posted, but I love the way she/BP likes to include Korean culture in their music, fashion, etc…

 

from the Hanbok’s in HYLT, the instrument she was playing in PV and now a hairpin

 

 

 

32 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

In Um Junghwa's case she knew exactly what she was ready to serve and gave the people cvnt ever since :gaydonnacat1:

 

 

But Park Ji Yoon had no idea what she was really singing about until 12 years later, once she actually got into the lyrics and re-watched the video, she realized how she felt terrible about it. Even in the article I posted it mentions her feelings over it in the article with the MV

 

 

I find her statement inauthentic and I blame it on netizens, her church and JYP. She was incredibly happy and excited at the time of promotion and her popularity. Even if you watch your video, she didn’t become unhappy until the rumor came out that she took a **** on JYP’s chest and everyone started bullying her. And the weirdest part is that JYP never did anything to defend her. I’m proud of her for taking a risk and expressing herself, I just hate that nobody had her back or tried to shield her from the unwarranted hate that clearly tainted her happiness.
 

At least we can still agree on the “**** JYP” point you made earlier.

spacer.png

 

Jisoo looks gorgeous woooow

 

 

What YG is doing with Babymonster is scary and sketchy.

 

 

All the women in this company need to run. Blackpink don't need YG. That much is clear to anyone with a brain.

 

 

As for Babymonster, their pre-debut stans and family members have zero consciousness if they let that man and his cameras anywhere near them.

 

At what point do you sell your soul for a stan war?

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what does LSM have to do with YG installing cameras in children’s bathrooms and then posting the content on the internet?

Nothing. He’s just a thief and a misogynist and I say we jump his ass, too.

spacer.png

 

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

 

Oh geez not variety jumping on :deadbanana4:

we need a cease and desist IMMEDIATELY :redface:

let me just help all of yall out by translating "Anyways..." for everyone:

 

I know my pea-brain logic has just completely fallen apart and I can no longer continue to defend that horrendous company and my hypocritical self with facts and logic so now it is time for me to spam irrelevant tweets in the hopes of pitifully trying to deflect to a new topic. I will refuse to speak on the aforementioned topic at hand under the guise of feeling personally targeted but in reality I know that I/YG am in the wrong and have no real defense to state :)

 

hope that helps :heart:

26 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

I feel so sorry for Ratni she thought she ate after she left but NMIXX kept getting better Lets hope her next group is not another L

And this is a tribute from NMIXX to her “L dance” Bye 

spacer.png

 

 

Edited by FACT

2 minutes ago, armink said:

let me just help all of yall out by translating "Anyways..." for everyone:

 

I know my pea-brain logic has just completely fallen apart and I can no longer continue to defend that horrendous company and my hypocritical self with facts and logic so now it is time for me to spam irrelevant tweets in the hopes of pitifully trying to deflect to a new topic. I will refuse to speak on the aforementioned topic at hand under the guise of feeling personally targeted but in reality I know that I/YG am in the wrong and have no real defense to state :)

 

hope that helps :heart:

watch out he’ll block you
 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

watch out he’ll block you
 

spacer.png

the kiis were fun while they lasted 

 

spacer.png

I wonder if “netizenz” (aka the worst people on the internet) will have anything to say about the BABYDUMPSTER children bathroom voyeurism


Let’s choon into Allkpoop and Koreaboo tomorrow for a compilation or their statements 

3 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Damn even Variety is reporting on it

 

 

I mean, its even worse than this but i wasn't going to say anything

 

:deadbanana2:

 

Buzzfeed, Billboard, Dailymail, Yahoo, USAToday, LATimes, Papermag, The sun, and more have all posted about it :deadbanana2:

Do twice have any appearances scheduled? I wonder if Chae is gonna go into hiding 

3 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:biblio:

 

i still think that all of this will be forgotten in a few weeks but mess :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Do twice have any appearances scheduled? I wonder if Chae is gonna go into hiding 

Someone in here said promo was finished 

26 minutes ago, New Edition said:

 

Oh geez not variety jumping on :deadbanana4:

I know she's supposed to be the "IDGAF" baddie of the group, but DAMN, how could be so dumb and ignorant?!

 

Not literal days of interval between this questionable behavior too, it was bad for her :deadbanana2:

Edited by aesthetic bih

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.