Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

poor girl, i hope it isn't over for her :deadbanana2:

damn I thought it will end on stans fights as always but this is getting out of hand now that all media outlets start reporting on it :rip: Twice is well known on the internet so they will use them for clicks too 

 

I actually feel bad for her

NOT TMZ it was bad for her :ghostface: I fear JYP might quick her out 

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

damn I thought it will end on stans fights as always but this is getting out of hand now that all media outlets start reporting on it :rip: Twice is well known on the internet so they will use them for clicks too 

 

I actually feel bad for her

Yes this did escalate beyond what I thought it would too. :deadbanana2:

 

JYP needs a statement for starters. I'm sure overall this will blow over but stans will use this as ammunition against her for the rest of time. :deadbanana2:

 

Worst case scenario is that she isn't part of the Japanese promotions in the summer.

13 minutes ago, thirdward said:

omg not tmz :ahh: 

:ahh: 
 

this is the most relevance twice and that twice member has ever gotten and its for this? :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

:ahh: 
 

this is the most relevance twice and that twice member has ever gotten and its for this? :deadbanana:

twice solo promotions in full speed :cm: 

18 minutes ago, thirdward said:

omg not tmz :ahh: 

JYP going all out for Twice US promotions :jonny:

2 minutes ago, thirdward said:

twice solo promotions in full speed :cm: 

I guess the oncez didn't lie. Twice is bigger than BP in the West cause I don't remember seeing a tmz article for the pinks ever :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

You think international fans are any better. :deadbanana4:

No, but international fans love to act as if they are the source of wisdom so...:rip:

49 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

This hate crime :redface:

 

Thanks :heart:

He’s really on his bratz doll era :WAP:

 

 

21 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Yes this did escalate beyond what I thought it would too. :deadbanana2:

 

JYP needs a statement for starters. I'm sure overall this will blow over but stans will use this as ammunition against her for the rest of time. :deadbanana2:

 

Worst case scenario is that she isn't part of the Japanese promotions in the summer.

yeah, she won’t have peace as long as she will be an idol/celebrity :chick2: which is sad considering amount of trainings and sacrifices they need in order to even debut and than mantain their popularity

Edited by Hazy

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

#prayersforchaeyoung :monkey:

She was walking around NEW ******* YORK wearing a swastika. 
 

She’s a different type of stupid. 

2 minutes ago, BTS said:

She was walking around NEW ******* YORK wearing a swastika. 
 

She’s a different type of stupid. 

as if BTS members didn’t do anything wrong in their lives 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.