Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

30 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

 

 

Is this real? coz.. :rip:

Bffr, Chat GPT did it better

 

Image

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, Axel. said:

 

That's how high it deserves to go.  Horrible song.  And the video was just them modeling once again, with a cringy dance routine.  

16 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I’ve been asking this question since I saw that pic but how did they even get that qAnon Tshirt is what’s baffling to me :dies: like do they just sell random shirts in Korea? Can someone confirm this lol

I think they do

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

People still pretending Chaeyoung's shirt was a Buddhist or Hindu person wearing the symbol to promote their religions and not a whole white man using the OTHER symbol :deadbanana4:

Literally not a single person is pretending this :ghostface: 

37 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

hitler is not as infamous in asia as he is in the west, koreas enemy was japan so they are much more sensitive to the rising sun.

and visit india, you will find the symbol everywhere.

You can actually find this symbol on Korea too. I was surprised the first time I saw it in near the Sinchon market the first time I went to Korea 

Well... One step closer to that disbandment I guess. 

 

But honestly I truly believe she had no clue it was offensive or simply didn't even notice the symbol :deadbanana:

 

I kinda feel bad for ha :deadbanana:

10 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

People still pretending Chaeyoung's shirt was a Buddhist or Hindu person wearing the symbol to promote their religions and not a whole white man using the OTHER symbol :deadbanana4:

Who is pretending that?

 

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

FG7LbP0WUAcawrX.jpg

 

 

:ahh: this will never be not funny.

Just found out about this too.. :rip:

 

Someone is seriously sabotaging our girl

 

chaeyoung-performing-on-stage-in-the-controversial-top-and-backstage-u00a0in-a-now-deleted-photo-posted-by-one-of-her-bandmates.jpg?id=33320708&width=782&quality=80

But Chaeyoung really tried to be differently different to the other girls and now it's backfired.

2 minutes ago, playboi said:

Literally not a single person is pretending this :ghostface: 

"she didn't know it's bad! the symbol means something different in asia!"

 

meanwhile the shirt doesn't have a religious context and has a different meaning

Just now, Xalric said:

:ahh: this will never be not funny.

the carbs shirt on jihyo is kinda iconic but jeongyeong was truly the victim there not knowing a lick of English, out there dancing in that :ahh:

26 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I’ve been asking this question since I saw that pic but how did they even get that qAnon Tshirt is what’s baffling to me :dies: like do they just sell random shirts in Korea? Can someone confirm this lol

Yes and back in the day this was Jimin (BTS) faves shirt

 

 

Just now, Xalric said:

Yes and back in the day this was Jimin (BTS) faves shirt

 

 

I can’t, Koreans truly don’t care :dies:

This reminds me of Stiff Rising sun flag scandal all over again:jonnycat:

I don’t think both knew what they were doing

That Chaeyoung girl is a liability and I feel she will get into more trouble later on. 

Lets hope Nayeon is working on getting her out. :celestial5:

I don't know how to feel about 9Muses comeback. Last time they did a reunion stage they didn't invite all the members. And some girls just knew about it whent the performance was online.

 

Le Semi and Sera were particularly pissed especially the fact the songs they perform had literally their vocals on it.

23 minutes ago, Aslan said:

 

not one lie was told :siptea:

I'm sorry but whatever happened to Tzuyu is not Chaeyoung's fault, second of all, while this incident is tragic and irresponsible, this doesn't make Chaeyoung a bad person, so she doesn't owe us nothing, maybe she owes a bigger apology to her fans but that's it, she doesn't have to be put in the spotlight and humiliate herself for this, what's the difference between Knets and international fans if we are going to hold idols to the same horrible standards knets do:michael: and tbh instead of focusing on others wrongs we should start focusing on our owns.

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Fun fact their company has basically the same exactly people than StarCrew/Ador&Able etc many other name  they had.

 

This is their previous group, Hotshot. 

 

This group disbanded because of the mismanagement of their label. To the point of fans had to rally phone the company and mail them everytime to promote their artists.

 

I'm not to hopefully about Fifty Fifty career in the long terms.

12 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I'm sorry but whatever happened to Tzuyu is not Chaeyoung's fault, second of all, while this incident is tragic and irresponsible, this doesn't make Chaeyoung a bad person, so she doesn't owe us nothing, maybe she owes a bigger apology to her fans but that's it, she doesn't have to be put in the spotlight and humiliate herself for this, what's the difference between Knets and international fans if we are going to hold idols to the same horrible standards knets do:michael: and tbh instead of focusing on others wrongs we should start focusing on our owns.

You think international fans are any better. :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.