Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Everyone wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. Everyone. I was preparing my coffee, turning on wi-fi and the first thing I read is: “Heejin, Kim Lip, Jinsoul, Choerry sign exclusive contracts to Modhaus”. I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on Twitter just to see more and more posts about it. I couldn’t believe it. My Loona dream was back and there I was at 8AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone.

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

why do i have a feeling that sm is going to debut their new girl group before baemon :toofunny3:

Also Ouju is already in her 20s so it's interesting how would end up the full line up :gaycat1:

i do really hope they keep loona out of triples and do their own thing, they can’t redebut in a group with an 08’er :rip: if they can’t rescue the other loona members I’d rather them just make the sub-unit a permanent, separate group from triples 

I love Jimin

his solos are 3rdgen best

idgaf if everyone find his voice annoying, no other boy can give me a Lie or Serendipity 

 

but omg :deadbanana4: this time is too much I can not even pretend 

he should not sing this song at all, it's not for him carry solo

and the whole autotune just making everything worse

**** pdogg i hate you :mazen:

 

ofc im amazed by twitter armys

"the best use of autotune as 'instrument' in the industry" :rip:

 

Edited by dlwlrma

9 minutes ago, newaespa said:

still waiting for a group to release a song that is at least half as good as this

 

 

it will never happen, no one will ever top Savage except for aespa themselves maybe

there were some.. attempts though

 

 

26 minutes ago, newaespa said:

still waiting for a group to release a song that is at least half as good as this

 

 

Karina's voice stands out truly 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

Karina's voice stands out truly 

Karina's voice is the best in aespa and she totally stands out :gaycat1:

 

My fave voice by far while listening to their songs :jonny5:

Her tone is so unique :bird: 

28 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Probably the best looking male idol of all time. A visual treat. A visual experience. 

It's the eyes and that ridiculous dorky smile

 

31084c7b4be194e49507b601b5502f9e8be962f9

 

7563b48531a0cdf9dd788ef86a61c95dcaada5ed

1 hour ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Saw some of the Jimin clips posted and my jaw has been dropped in disbelief since.

I should not find this post as funny as I do:ahh:

 

26 minutes ago, newaespa said:

still waiting for a group to release a song that is at least half as good as this

 

 

You kinda spilled but "Black Mamba" outsold Savage I fear

 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I should not find this post as funny as I do:ahh:

 

You kinda spilled but "Black Mamba" outsold Savage I fear

 

Savage instrumental alone outsold BM i fear

 

 

was searching for Jimin's chart position but this is sending me :bibliahh:

atp they are just trying to make themselves feel good

 

 

 

"jimin having less than a million sales on hanteo which is good because he hate to count :weeps:"

2 minutes ago, newaespa said:

Savage instrumental alone outsold BM i fear

 

 

You're both wildly incorrect I fear

 

 

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

was searching for Jimin's chart position but this is sending me :bibliahh:

atp they are just trying to make themselves feel good

 

 

 

"jimin having less than a million sales on hanteo which is good because he hate to count :weeps:"

Almost 18k likes :rip:

1 minute ago, elevate said:

You're both wildly incorrect I fear

 

 

It's low key overrated. I even prefer Girls and Life's Too Short over this:

 

"You need to get a life 'cause life's too short
You must be bored out your mind
You should really take that nonsense somewhere else
'
Cause you've got to realize" :blush:

The way Karina raps/sings is so ridiculously catchy, and you can instantly hear the difference when others sing the same line

 

The Rihanna of Kpop i fear :clap3: 

 

6 minutes ago, newaespa said:

was searching for Jimin's chart position but this is sending me :bibliahh:

atp they are just trying to make themselves feel good

 

 

 

"jimin having less than a million sales on hanteo which is good because he hate to count :weeps:"

i'm screaming :ahh: 

Whew that Jimin song... the autotune is just  :deadbanana4:

 

Anyways listen to the superior version released by a more talented baugette 6 months ago 

 

 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

It's low key overrated. I even prefer Girls and Life's Too Short over this:

 

"You need to get a life 'cause life's too short
You must be bored out your mind
You should really take that nonsense somewhere else
'
Cause you've got to realize" :blush:

A heinous take that ensures you will never meet Minho, will never get a bf as beautiful as he, and may perhaps forever be alone. Best wishes!

 

 

Just now, Sept said:

The way Karina raps/sings is so ridiculously catchy, and you can instantly hear the difference when others sing the same line

 

The Rihanna of Kpop i fear :clap3: 

My hope is that SM allow them to be themselves more in MVs and interviews, because Karina really is a delight. I think it's just that she's a dork about Kpop herself, but you can tell she really knows what works, even when it's clear SM is so restrictive with the group as a whole.

 

All that said, I also feel like Ningning has a really distinct tone as well; especially interesting since Winter doesn't (and yet also has a strong voice).

not Jimin also flopping. Ut’s bomb after bomb after bomb with Bangtan

20 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Umm... why does it sound like they're only releasing 2 songs in May? :biblionny: That would be ridiculous...

Sounds like a pre-release and then the actual title to me.

So the April bloodbath is officially cancelled, huh? I can't believe the Bloodbath really got postponed to May :toofunny3:

now that i'm thinking about it, I don't think there's any BTS member that's a big as Jennifer and Lalisa

I don't think any of the bots soloist has a song as good and impactful like SOLO & Money

 

lisa-lisa-money.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.